Songofbeach

Apr 18, 2023
Hello, guys

I know you can change name with console commands
But , if you don't know how to change name, here I send rename MC mod file, rename MC option available in bottom left corner. :)

And join for more:
nice

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
i have yet to see any solid evidence the game is actually being worked on. for all we know these have been old unused renders being passed off as previews. looks like a lot of stall tactics.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
i have yet to see any solid evidence the game is actually being worked on. for all we know these have been old unused renders being passed off as previews. looks like a lot of stall tactics.
Yes, and it's probable that the game was completed, to the stage it will now be released, some time ago. But Icstor and his cronies chose to scam and milk and lie for more money. Just as they are doing now. And still people support him here and on Discord.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Because he can he has are time machine like in back to the future.
@klorvs
you missed some translations:

Days = weeks
weeks = months
months = years
years = eternity
eternity = never
never = money
money = excuses
excuses = more joiner
more joiner = even more money

Maximun2000

Oct 7, 2018
At this point, we can only assume he's just making stuff up to generate more hype to get more money :HideThePain:
Looks like a month ago, the game was finished, but icstor understood that the game was too rushed to be released, so he just took another time to fill it with something. At least, I hope that it's so.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes