hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Honestly, ICSTOR should give someone else the opportunity to continue his game "milfy city." A least someone else might keep this game going in the right direction. ICSTOR is a good developer, but the wait for this update is like Jesus coming back to earth.

Mar 28, 2021
The update is like jesus coming back to earth is a pretty funny comment. I don't imagine a world where Icstor is actually putting in 100% effort into the game and it still taking this long to be released, I can't even grasp how hard it is to develop a game like this but still he's an actual professional and has been for quite some time. It's doubtful that they're even going to be able to patch all the bugs. In the case where he's actually trying to finish the job and get it done fast, he's honestly just making it worse for himself as people will continue to ridicule his work as it won't be up to the expectations HE himself set. I hope there's an ending to this rabbit hole within the next month or so.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The update is like jesus coming back to earth is a pretty funny comment. I don't imagine a world where Icstor is actually putting in 100% effort into the game and it still taking this long to be released, I can't even grasp how hard it is to develop a game like this but still he's an actual professional and has been for quite some time. It's doubtful that they're even going to be able to patch all the bugs. In the case where he's actually trying to finish the job and get it done fast, he's honestly just making it worse for himself as people will continue to ridicule his work as it won't be up to the expectations HE himself set. I hope there's an ending to this rabbit hole within the next month or so.
This update will not be his last one, there will be more soon after. He will just keep milking it until there is no more left to milk. He is really letting his fans down by not releasing this update. The more he delays it the more people are just going to wonder.

• Angry
Reactions: deesnuts and Lees91

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
funniest thing is that all of this started because of people reporting him for the celia "rape" when he could had moved to subscribestar and so on.

and its been 3 years already

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
funniest thing is that all of this started because of people reporting him for the celia "rape" when he could had moved to subscribestar and so on.

and its been 3 years already
Despite so many years have already went by, you would think he would of learned by now.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Seasons? From what year are you?
Make it from 300 devices, why bother with less? :ROFLMAO:
Could you also take down another creator that I don't like? It would be really nice of you :oops:
Hehe, yet another delay. What should we anticipate? Why bother taking a screenshot at all? It appears to me that you're eagerly anticipating the game, regardless of the developer's occasional mishaps :ROFLMAO:
This is the best spam post. We'll simply have to wait and see, after the 24th, this individual will be in hot water if he don't release the game. I also suspect that you're a patron of him, and your demands are entirely justified.
Best joke by far! You should feel fortunate to be such an intelligent person on this forum! :ROFLMAO:
Looks like we have another Icstor's avatar taking over from Onyxdime. I'm not even joking. He's been around for a while, had posted some pictures with exact Icstor's models, but hasn't posted lately. Apparently now that Onyxdime has been compromised, it's his turn. There's a lot of interesting post in his profile history, especially ironic looks his post where he criticizes Dual Family's creator:
I also supported him at the beginning but I'm glad I stopped after second or third update. He should say from the start that there will be no adult content for at least year/two years... A lot of us will just avoid this game until then and such a discussion as now will not have a place.
Icstor, you're a fraud. There's no justifying for what you're doing. There might be no law to put you down, but one day there might be a knock on your door that you hoped would never come. But given how many people you've deceived, I'd say there's no place and time for you to feel safe anymore.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Looks like we have another Icstor's avatar taking over from Onyxdime. I'm not even joking. He's been around for a while, had posted some pictures with exact Icstor's models, but hasn't posted lately. Apparently now that Onyxdime has been compromised, it's his turn. There's a lot of interesting post in his profile history, especially ironic looks his post where he criticizes Dual Family's creator:

Icstor, you're a fraud. There's no justifying for what you're doing. There might be no law to put you down, but one day there might be a knock on your door that you hoped would never come. But given how many people you've deceived, I'd say there's no place and time for you to feel safe anymore.
Seeing that ICSTOR has not received any warning for his patron, at this point I believe that patron allows ICSTOR to do what he wants, it seems to me that patron either doesn't care or they don't have any control of what he does.:rolleyes:

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Oof checking in and wow, I guess it was smart to stop doing the patreon thing along time ago since this has just gathered enough dust to be put in a museum

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Oof checking in and wow, I guess it was smart to stop doing the patreon thing along time ago since this has just gathered enough dust to be put in a museum
Why would you even participate in his patron? I never participate in patron for the games I download on here, just getting the game for free through mirror download links is enough. :)

• Angry
Reactions: MtHopkins

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Why would you even participate in his patron? I never participate in patron for the games I download on here, just getting the game for free through mirror download links is enough. :)
it was a long time ago, stopped after no word on stuff and got a warning for asking if everything was ok on his page.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
it was a long time ago, stopped after no word on stuff and got a warning for asking if everything was ok on his page.
Ah, okay that makes sense. What is your opinion on this game's update? Do you think ICSTOR will finish it some day?

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
guys i think that the delayed is due to fact that once the game will be released probably a large percentage of his members will unsubscribe from his patreon because of his continue behavior of delaying and bad management of the game compared to his followers... i will probably do the same thing if i was in his position during this period, like this i can earn my last money from the game

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
guys i think that the delayed is due to fact that once the game will be released probably a large percentage of his members will unsubscribe from his patreon because of his continue behavior of delaying and bad management of the game compared to his followers... i will probably do the same thing if i was in his position during this period, like this i can earn my last money from the game
If I were in his position, if this position meant making tens of thousands of dollars a month, I think I would work ten hours a day, seven days a week, so that I could not only ensure the release of the last game on time, but also ensure the normal update of my new game, and I believe that in this way, my fans will be more and more.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
If I were in his position, if this position meant making tens of thousands of dollars a month, I think I would work ten hours a day, seven days a week, so that I could not only ensure the release of the last game on time, but also ensure the normal update of my new game, and I believe that in this way, my fans will be more and more.
not if you already tanked your reputation with years of borderline financial fraud lmaooo

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes