master861

Nov 4, 2022
Why the hell he has a sharp increase of patrons all of a sudden ?
Because ther are guys out that still belive in his bull..... and saying the game comes out.
And it seems to me that no one reads his posts properly(i am talking about the subsrcibers) , read the post from tslojr and what he postet what ICSTOR writing:
ON 22th august ICSTOR : 14th aug - Release of the beta version will occur before the 24th aug of this month.

And then he aims for are Release at the 20th aug.
Let's say he Released the beta at 20th aug , but i thing that her on the forum are guys that subscribe to him and they had posted something.
But if that is true then he only got 6 days left for his release max 10 days because 24 is max day of the release from his post.
i dint see any beta release 1 month ago

Last edited:

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
This is the best spam post. We'll simply have to wait and see, after the 24th, this individual will be in hot water if he don't release the game. I also suspect that you're a patron of him, and your demands are entirely justified.
Hell no, i'm no patron of that scammer.
Like any old pirate I download it here

• Haha
Reactions: Charon XXX

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
This is the best spam post. We'll simply have to wait and see, after the 24th, this individual will be in hot water if he don't release the game. I also suspect that you're a patron of him, and your demands are entirely justified.
Nice spam post!!!

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
You know its funny, back in August I finally came back here to check for any updates and saw the august 24th post floating around, Someone here said it wasn't happening and that one could check up in a week after and he'd find some new excuse. So i leave for 3 weeks past the allotted date set to not have to deal with it only to come back today to go through it all again.

duckman123

Oct 3, 2018
ICSTOR says on Discord that old saves will not work and that no walkthrough will be needed. They are also adding a "Special feature" to the final version. If all these delays are because they are trying to implement some shitty in game walkthrough, that will be disappointing. But who knows, with so little information and the man himself just posting gifs in the Discord, we are only left to speculate. Glad I never spent a dime on this game.

• Angry
Reactions: flaweddd

pay.nl

Jul 7, 2017
Better to SEC not IRS!
The SEC won't do anything. He's not violating securities laws. Prosecuting someone for milking a bunch of degenerate chronic masturbators with niche fetishes isn't really their focus. Hell, it probably isn't even within their jurisdiction.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii
Mar 28, 2021
Is there any actual OG's from when Icstor first said he was going to take a pause for the update? Where are they now? Anywhere to be found??? I just got into this thread like a week ago, it's very fun to go through but I'd imagine it'd get old pretty fast

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Is there any actual OG's from when Icstor first said he was going to take a pause for the update? Where are they now? Anywhere to be found??? I just got into this thread like a week ago, it's very fun to go through but I'd imagine it'd get old pretty fast
Last I have heard they said something about the game being 95% done. There is no official news yet, just speculations really.

• Angry
Reactions: deesnuts
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes