dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Somebody should make a VN about a patreon subscriber wondering where is the update he already payed for? So he decides to take the matter into his own hands and start investigating the Dev. The story could involve into a huge conspiracy, intrigue, russian mafia, KGB, alien invasion, sex and betrayal...

Last edited:

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Guys, has the game finally come out or not? because I can't understand
Thank you
It's currently here:
1694687690363.png

The next updates are: Milfy City - Final Edition - Testing Phases 1, 2, and 3. After that comes Milfy City: Ultimate Final Edition and, again, the testing phases of that. So I assume around 2 years plus some unable-to-work excuses about breaking his legs, arms, or hair strands.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
It's currently here:
View attachment 2928775

The next updates are: Milfy City - Final Edition - Testing Phases 1, 2, and 3. After that comes Milfy City: Ultimate Final Edition and, again, the testing phases of that. So I assume around 2 years plus some unable-to-work excuses about breaking his legs, arms, or hair strands.
Don't forget the Boss Rush mode where you are having sex with girls one after the other...

Reactions: DonOps

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
what im curious about is that I have never seen any Beta Patron/Patron complain about the delay on the discord channel. im guessing they have a different means of communication or they are simply fine that ICSTOR is milking them. are there any previous or existing patrons here who could enlighten us?
There’s an “exclusive” channel for patreon

• Haha
Reactions: Tra Lala and kcaldw

duckman123

Oct 3, 2018
Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 9.11.41 AM.png

Not sure why the Discord bot just casually extended release date 10 days. ICSTOR is also leaving GIF's in the chat not answering anyones questions, is it really so buggy that the beta cant even be completed without errors? I'm betting some guy in this forum could release a fix for the whole update within a few hours.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
View attachment 2929033

Not sure why the Discord bot just casually extended release date 10 days. ICSTOR is also leaving GIF's in the chat not answering anyones questions, is it really so buggy that the beta cant even be completed without errors? I'm betting some guy in this forum could release a fix for the whole update within a few hours.
It doesn't say which month, so it can be the 24th of October or other months

master861

Nov 4, 2022
View attachment 2929033

You know that any one with mod rights or admin rights on his discord can change the stuff that the bot says?
24th of what year maybe 24th of jan 2033 that is maybe true.
And with you betting your 100% correct , if it takes long then maybe 2 - 3 days for some guy's her on the forum.
And what the f is with his pateron why ther are still guys that follow him?
6.706 follower (are ther realy this many guys or girls that trust him after this long time) please @ all follower get are real live.
If this tread is going on like this i thing he can write are second milf city :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2929033

24th of which month?

• Haha
Reactions: Rawrhaider
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes