DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Now that he's shooting for a Steam release, I don't think we'll see Icstor release it early to Patreon and risk it getting pirated. He wants to get one last big payday on Steam. He just can't tell that to his patrons, so it's back to radio silence until then.
Are you kidding, how the fuck does he have this many brain dead zombies still?
IMG_2394.png

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
I have said many times that he has no progress in developing game updates at all. His current job is only to develop literature and publicity to attract funds.......lol

zababou25

Jul 20, 2020
He released a video on his discord but knowing scamstore hum icstore it will be released within 3 years since there are still bugs

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Now that he's shooting for a Steam release, I don't think we'll see Icstor release it early to Patreon and risk it getting pirated. He wants to get one last big payday on Steam. He just can't tell that to his patrons, so it's back to radio silence until then.
On this note, I would encourage anyone who is on his discord to screenshot any mention ICSTOR made about beta testing. His Patreon ranks promise early access to games x days after beta testing, and I'm pretty sure he mentioned there was going to be beta testing at some point before release. If he Steam releases before releasing to his patrons, they might want to have something to say about that.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Milfy City 0.1 was released 11th of January 2018, and 0.5 was released somewhere in November of same year. AWAM was actually released few months before Milfy City.

On totally unrelated note, somebody who was writing here in early days of this game, might remember this picture of Linda's real life but a like.

View attachment 2924327
Are the breasts as big as well? :sneaky:

Reactions: John_Cena1903

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
at this point, it's no longer a scam and anyone who still gives him money has a fetish for getting milked like a dairy cow
So... these people have some kind of mental disorder, a variation of cuckolding? :unsure:
He engages in self-satisfaction with their money :PogChamp:

Reactions: PRTech

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
at this point, it's no longer a scam and anyone who still gives him money has a fetish for getting milked like a dairy cow
You're not kidding. On Cam sites there are numerous girls looking for 'paypigs' and 'wallet slaves' and I bet they get these poor lonely horny buggers to spend every dime they have. Some people are just too ........Icstor is like a cult leader who can do no wrong to his blind followers. When people think with their genitals it's never good.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
After all these to-ing and fro-ing and lies from Icstor I don't feel like playing the game anymore, even for Linda. Cause every time I'm gonna nut I'll think of that bastard Icstor and the hoops he made us go through. Total boner killer.

Reactions: Charon XXX
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes