JiminyC

Sep 17, 2022
Do you know a site where I can find a lot of pictures and screenshots from the game Milfy City and some other games?
Just extract them from the game with UnRen. This sounds like you're wanting to make Loras. They can be made pretty well using the game renders and minimal skill. I did a Linda, Sara, Caroline, that two-tone haired chick and a style lora, all with decent success. Celia I've failed at so far due to how she so rarely makes a neutral expression and my general lack of experience training Loras.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
This game's coming update should of been done now. What's the delay?
Now that he's shooting for a Steam release, I don't think we'll see Icstor release it early to Patreon and risk it getting pirated. He wants to get one last big payday on Steam. He just can't tell that to his patrons, so it's back to radio silence until then.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Now that he's shooting for a Steam release, I don't think we'll see Icstor release it early to Patreon and risk it getting pirated. He wants to get one last big payday on Steam. He just can't tell that to his patrons, so it's back to radio silence until then.
Thanks for letting us know. :)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
it is crazy how many people waiting, and dreaming about it
You are correct about people are still waiting for this game, yes. But I really doubt people are dreaming about it. This game isn't worth dreaming about.

stomach

Sep 23, 2019
Though the release date still exceed judging by his "2weeks" from 28th Aug...lets wait this week... 110% it will not come, he will say this type of vague and cheap marketing again.
What we'll get this weekend is very close, soon something like this. Of course, everyone knows this.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes