King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
MC came out late 2018 and by mid 2019 it was already at 0.5. Then came Lust & Passion and the infamous AWAM. A master at marketing/milking L&P has a career path and pension plan solely on this one item. Icstor found that patrons are a stupid gullible lot and being the king of devs for all his contributions he considered that he had not had enough revenue for all his work. So starts the milking and the scamming. I’m pretty sure MC is finished but he will only release it when he feels no more milk can be extracted, which I guess is some time in the future.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
MC came out late 2018 and by mid 2019 it was already at 0.5. Then came Lust & Passion and the infamous AWAM. A master at marketing/milking L&P has a career path and pension plan solely on this one item. Icstor found that patrons are a stupid gullible lot and being the king of devs for all his contributions he considered that he had not had enough revenue for all his work. So starts the milking and the scamming. I’m pretty sure MC is finished but he will only release it when he feels no more milk can be extracted, which I guess is some time in the future.
Milfy City 0.1 was released 11th of January 2018, and 0.5 was released somewhere in November of same year. AWAM was actually released few months before Milfy City.

On totally unrelated note, somebody who was writing here in early days of this game, might remember this picture of Linda's real life but a like.

ass-perfect-AsZaFW.jpg

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I maintain this shit has been done since 2 years ago and "they" are not lying about it being finished, "they" are lying about the delays

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I maintain this shit has been done since 2 years ago and "they" are not lying about it being finished, "they" are lying about the delays
That would be a really dumb strategy. If the game's already done, and the plan is to scam, it would be smarter to go ahead and release Milfy City and then go on to milk Project X/Milfy Mafia.

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

Nixel1

Jan 29, 2021
That would be a really dumb strategy. If the game's already done, and the plan is to scam, it would be smarter to go ahead and release Milfy City and then go on to milk Project X/Milfy Mafia.
Yeah, this would have been the smart move. Not tanking their reputation. As the saying goes: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Reactions: fatcat2112

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

Whilst ICSTOR, and those who work with him, do stand to make a steady, decent, income as they do now. They would actually make much more money if Milfy City were released.Irrelevant if the final update is liked or not. It will be released on steam where it stands to make some real bank. Take BaD, for example. Sure DPC makes loads of cash money on Patreon but the sales of Season 1 and Season 2, alone, on steam made him 4.2 million US Dollars. 302k units sold at 13.99.

If you want to make the big boy club of money and really live like a king. You complete the game, or sell it in seasons and then sell it on a hugely popular platform.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022

Whilst ICSTOR, and those who work with him, do stand to make a steady, decent, income as they do now. They would actually make much more money if Milfy City were released.Irrelevant if the final update is liked or not. It will be released on steam where it stands to make some real bank. Take BaD, for example. Sure DPC makes loads of cash money on Patreon but the sales of Season 1 and Season 2, alone, on steam made him 4.2 million US Dollars. 302k units sold at 13.99.

If you want to make the big boy club of money and really live like a king. You complete the game, or sell it in seasons and then sell it on a hugely popular platform.
Problem is, DPC produces bangers every update :D

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Problem is, DPC produces bangers every update :D
This... is true. However failing natural talent like devs who are god-tier... You merely need to hire a fire cracker of a PR person. Some one who knows how to advertise like a pro. That can greatly assist if you, yourself, are...hmm... not so gifted but have a product that is relatively popular!

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

asasdasz

May 6, 2017
mental problems v2 is loading.wait until october xd
Understand that ICSTOR is a scammer. If their Patreon supporter count hadn't increased, they would have already made updates to gain support.But they don't need to release it just now. However since their follower count has grown we are now only expecting them to come up with a new excuse story.Just enjoy, forget everything about update. :D

JiminyC

Sep 17, 2022
Do you know a site where I can find a lot of pictures and screenshots from the game Milfy City and some other games?
Just extract them from the game with UnRen. This sounds like you're wanting to make Loras. They can be made pretty well using the game renders and minimal skill. I did a Linda, Sara, Caroline, that two-tone haired chick and a style lora, all with decent success. Celia I've failed at so far due to how she so rarely makes a neutral expression and my general lack of experience training Loras.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes