abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
According to reliable sources... there is no update progress at all now. they are just starting to work now. Updating the web page is just a process of delaying and milking.

maxxin301

Dec 5, 2020
With all the waiting time I also hope for a graphical makeover... the game is now 5 years old, it might look "dated"

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
Updating the website has, in my opinion, only one goal. Hide your previous activity from the review of Steam staff. All the previous games were incest and that is not allowed on Steam. Paradoxically, previous work is all over the internet, but if they're going to rely on checking to only look at the official website, then they're crazy. They should have changed their name and made a new website. They deleted the old sites with instructions for previous games as well. :sneaky:

gchdfghdfh

Jun 24, 2018
No chance this game is going to be released. As a Software Engineer we work using an agile methodology... In english this means we plan, design, develop, test, deploy, review and iterate/repeat. Now, I don't develop games but it's still the same. Like a lot of other developers though, they submit a new release, let users play about and fix bugs as they go but also improve and repeat based on feedback.

If anything, I hope this post educates the none developers/the ones still hoping that there will be a new release as to why it will never happen and that Icstor is scamming people. Even if you have bugs you should be releasing some kind of version. Icstor is no fool because it's exactly what he used to do... unless he has stupidly changed to using a waterfall methodology which would make no sense.

As for the Patreon subscribers/payments - I'd be surprised if Patreon ever banned him considering they are making money as well.

At this point, I keep coming back because the tread is entertaining

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
It not out yet and no one know when. It is showing on steam but saying coming soon. How soon? We all know Icstor is.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes