Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2929033

Not sure why the Discord bot just casually extended release date 10 days. ICSTOR is also leaving GIF's in the chat not answering anyones questions, is it really so buggy that the beta cant even be completed without errors? I'm betting some guy in this forum could release a fix for the whole update within a few hours.
24th of which month?

• Haha
Reactions: Rawrhaider

Flaulman

Dec 16, 2020
Again a lie. Last Thursday - a week, maybe less. This liar will never release this game. This is a fact and it is high time to understand it. All his actions are just to recruit more people. I stock up on popcorn and continue to watch this circus.

D0gs

Jun 22, 2021
Try to imagine if Icstor had been God: "on the first day Icstor invented... an excuse ;). And he saw it was a good thing."
He would still be here saying that we have to wait a bit for the light because there are problems!

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
I already got warning from mod for using bad words for the game. I'm sorry but I'm gonna report the game from atleast 20-30 devices... if i getting ban for all time I don't mind, but i will get popcorn with 3d glass to see his discord crying... Be ready.

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
I already got warning from mod for using bad words for the game. I'm sorry but I'm gonna report the game from atleast 20-30 devices... if i getting ban for all time I don't mind, but i will get popcorn with 3d glass to see his discord crying... Be ready.
Make it from 300 devices, why bother with less? :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes