Ehrmagerd

Aug 5, 2017
It'll almost be a shame if this odyssey comes to an end soon. It's been fun watching how ICSTOR has fallen lol.

Going from a solid dev to a scammer by definition. Once he realized how desperate and willing people were to keep subbing to his Patreon he figured he could just sit back and do literally nothing. And if numbers started dropping he could just make an "update" post, posting 2 new renders and watch people come crawling back. Just a lil reminded that the last update was over 2 years ago. And the update before that one was 2 years before that.

It's probably gonna get released at some point but I'm seriously doubting the amount of content that will be added between 0.71 and 1.0. The added content in 0.71 was not a lot. The dude is a proven pathological liar after all these years.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
It'll almost be a shame if this odyssey comes to an end soon. It's been fun watching how ICSTOR has fallen lol.

Going from a solid dev to a scammer by definition. Once he realized how desperate and willing people were to keep subbing to his Patreon he figured he could just sit back and do literally nothing. And if numbers started dropping he could just make an "update" post, posting 2 new renders and watch people come crawling back. Just a lil reminded that the last update was over 2 years ago. And the update before that one was 2 years before that.

It's probably gonna get released at some point but I'm seriously doubting the amount of content that will be added between 0.71 and 1.0. The added content in 0.71 was not a lot. The dude is a proven pathological liar after all these years.
This game's update might never come to fruition.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Game update gets released and at 99% installation a finger wagging Dennis Nedry pops up saying "Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word. Ah ah ah. Ah ah ah."
You have watching too much Jurassic Park. Oh by the way, this game's update surely has reached 100%. All we have to do is wait for someone to announce its completion.

Mar 28, 2021
Honestly, I'm curious on how the day to day is for Icstor. Making BANK from just posting what could be considered tweets and fake updates on the progress. I wonder how the thread would react if there was an apology from Icstor and he did a 180 with him progressively providing updates every 2 months. Would we all change our tune? Would this be a long forgotten memory? Would people then refer to him as someone who got greedy but is now changing their ways?
We'll never know because THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! RISE AGAINST THE ICSTOR!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Honestly, I'm curious on how the day to day is for Icstor. Making BANK from just posting what could be considered tweets and fake updates on the progress. I wonder how the thread would react if there was an apology from Icstor and he did a 180 with him progressively providing updates every 2 months. Would we all change our tune? Would this be a long forgotten memory? Would people then refer to him as someone who got greedy but is now changing their ways?
We'll never know because THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! RISE AGAINST THE ICSTOR!
I never could figure out why he calls himself ICSTOR, is it just a play on words for the name of INCESTOR? Quite the creative name I must say.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Hope all people realise it, there's a reason the deadline is set 24th sep.... The dev will not release under 24th, it just another diversion. On 20th Sep you might see one announcement again or on 24th Sep that the game is pushed 30th sep thus it will complete Sep pay-cycle and then he will prepare for October.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes