DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
ICSTOR wasn't the only creator who got hit by Patreon. A load of creators got hit pretty hard, some even worse than ICSTOR. A couple of good developers lost their pages completely because they refused to bow to censorship.
I'm well aware of Patreon's changes and the resulting fallout.
Of course other devs either moved platforms or, more commonly, offered unofficial patches to restore the content that were totally done by unaffiliated third parties we swear.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Onyx, do you guess the pirates will only restore the Celia route or might they also rewrite other parts of the game to restore it to a former state? I only played for a few minutes but so far I encountered a lot of mentions of College every time Sara is talked about. "Sara is a college girls going to college which she goes to. In college she is taking her college biology and college math courses to graduate from college".... Ok I get it
There seem to be new lines about the renting/roommate agreement too that werent there before, like MC mentioning Caroline recommended Linda as a landlady.
Hopefully any pirate modders listening have as much of a dislike to these lines as I do.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
ICSTOR flat out deserves to be spammed with 1 star reviews across all platforms. New update mostly consists of Sara getting blacked, all incest content has been removed, and there's just bugs despite 5 months of renpy bug testing. He hates and lies to his fans and you guys are going to suck his dick after he does that to you? Fuck that, the best time to give him negative reviews is right NOW, hit him where it hurts and where it actually matters.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ICSTOR wasn't the only creator who got hit by Patreon. A load of creators got hit pretty hard, some even worse than ICSTOR. A couple of good developers lost their pages completely because they refused to bow to censorship.
will this be the completed game version when fianl version come out?? how much time for the final? thanks

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
ICSTOR flat out deserves to be spammed with 1 star reviews across all platforms. New update mostly consists of Sara getting blacked, all incest content has been removed, and there's just bugs despite 5 months of renpy bug testing. He hates and lies to his fans and you guys are going to suck his dick after he does that to you? Fuck that, the best time to give him negative reviews is right NOW, hit him where it hurts and where it actually matters.
None of that will hurt him, let alone actually matter.
His track record was shit before he ever started Milfy City and people still flocked to it like it was the only game on the market. The exact same thing will happen the next time he announces yet another promising title that will never get properly completed.
Count on it.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Onyx, do you guess the pirates will only restore the Celia route or might they also rewrite other parts of the game to restore it to a former state? I only played for a few minutes but so far I encountered a lot of mentions of College every time Sara is talked about. "Sara is a college girls going to college which she goes to. In college she is taking her college biology and college math courses to graduate from college".... Ok I get it
There seem to be new lines about the renting/roommate agreement too that werent there before, like MC mentioning Caroline recommended Linda as a landlady.
Hopefully any pirate modders listening have as much of a dislike to these lines as I do.
No dude, they have to bug test the patch (I'm serious). Expect another year of notepad bugtesting and it be trash. If you want to see Sara, Linda and Caroline get blacked donate to his patreon. Otherwise just give him a 1 star here and on Steam where he's planning to grift a bunch of money.

The patch probably won't be available until a year after the game is released on Steam. Just give a 1 star review on f95 and on Steam and move on.

• Angry
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR
Nov 1, 2018
Stuck in Celia quest.
After spying at her place (electrical weird shit), I'm waiting for her invitation... for 2 IG weeks...
Is there a Linda stuck quest prerequisite I have to pass to activate the following of her quest ?

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
None of that will hurt him, let alone actually matter.
His track record was shit before he ever started Milfy City and people still flocked to it like it was the only game on the market. The exact same thing will happen the next time he announces yet another promising title that will never get properly completed.
Count on it.
If he gets flooded with negative feedback on release day that will 100% bite him in the ass. Stop protecting him.

Also before MC, the complaint was lackluster endings. I don't he ever scrapped incest and made a 1000 interracial little sister renders

Reactions: Sephique

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime I don't know if you accept bugs in here.

Nothing works with Sara at the moment anymore, the walkthrough mentions to spy on her in the morning in the bathroom.
I try every morning but it doesn't work. This is after the spin the bottle and weekend event.

Also couldn't you spin it that Isla is the daughter of Sidra's best friend that passed away and that Isla has a difficult time with it.
Absolutely, taking bug reports from everywhere right now.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll add it to the list now.

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
It's not a bad game but i am a little surprised how many 5 stars it's getting all of sudden specially with the non-ending and removed content

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes