DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
If he gets flooded with negative feedback on release day that will 100% bite him in the ass. Stop protecting him.
Protecting him?
You're funny.

If you dig deep enough you'll probably find posts of me in this very thread talking about his shit track record before Milfy City, unless the mods cleaned that up.
Spam him with reviews, flood his social media, do whatever you want, it won't make a fucking difference for the next game.

• Angry
Reactions: Logan3000x

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
You had previously implied that the pirates might be done with their mod as soon as the official version releases. But I guess they are not yet done and we can only play the cucked Patreon friendly version, so personally I will just wait until the pirates are done. Hopefully they wont take too much longer!
Official version hasn't released yet; this is still the beta testing one that simply got pirated here. I'm just taking down bug reports right now for the programmer. Up to 6 different ones so far. Once these bugs get fixed I'm sure those pirates will release their version.

Thanks for all your work (and the rest ofthe team too!) anyhow, happy to see that after all this time this ship has still been turned around somewhat.
You and me both!

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
come back in maybe 20 years.... this game gets an update every 2-3 years and its small and full of bugs. ppl that still support this dev are just dumb.....
I get an update every month, 2 months, 3 and even 4 but damn... one update every 3 years only as cash grab and nada for another 3 years...

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Maybe I will check back in another 5 years to see if any "new" content has been added.
There was some content added, there's ~14k renders in total, but a lot of them are wasted on useless bullshit like 'rewards' or just in-game 'stuff'. And as usual, ICSTOR leaves out a lot of characters that simply go MIA or are there just for the 'plot' to talk to the MC. Why even bother adding them, I wonder ?? Macy is one example that comes to mind, others are the neighbors and the two hoes the MC talks to at the club when going to celebrate with Caroline.

Obviously, all the new stuff wasn't worth the wait or the time the dev took to release the update, but at least it's something... finally, ICSTOR's supporters can jack off again.:ROFLMAO: I don't know if this is supposed to be the last version of the game, but IMO, there should've been a lot more sex scenes than what we have here, but maybe there will be more updates in the future. Sadly for us, after everything ICSTOR's done so far, that's a very big maybe and a more probable never.:cautious:

Appreciate you taking the time to let me know.
I don't know if you and ICSTOR are one and the same person bro', but all the harsh criticism IS warranted, all things considered. Not gonna say the game wasn't fun to play, cuz it was, but the dev wasted too many renders on those 'rewards' and the femdom stuff. My humble opinion. You know if this is the full version, or will there be other updates released (hopefully) soon-ish, cuz there were some characters, women obviously, that were left out ??:unsure:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyx, do you guess the pirates will only restore the Celia route or might they also rewrite other parts of the game to restore it to a former state? I only played for a few minutes but so far I encountered a lot of mentions of College every time Sara is talked about. "Sara is a college girls going to college which she goes to. In college she is taking her college biology and college math courses to graduate from college".... Ok I get it
There seem to be new lines about the renting/roommate agreement too that werent there before, like MC mentioning Caroline recommended Linda as a landlady.
Hopefully any pirate modders listening have as much of a dislike to these lines as I do.
I imagine pirates will have written two completely different versions; not just simply replacing "Sara" with "sister" etc.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
is my computer version too old? i cant run the .exe it tells me my computer version is not right . looking for some help
i doubt it my pc specs is from 2019 has a rx 5600xt and r5 3600 and my laptop is old from 2014 has a gtx 850m yet it work on my laptop but not on my pc

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
I asked ICSTOR if this was a secret gallery image. Turns out it is actually part of the game.

These renders were supposed to be included in the Violet files he had sent across to me, but had been missed.

It's just a wee scene, so it won't take me very long. I'll get them knocked out and sent across to the programmer by Wednesday night.
What happened to this?

I can't find it in the game.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Release 1.0b despite spending months bug fixing and there are still a plethora of bugs.

Rejoice

State that modders, and pirates, will actually finish the game - Not the devs.

Profit.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Protecting him?
You're funny.

If you dig deep enough you'll probably find posts of me in this very thread talking about his shit track record before Milfy City, unless the mods cleaned that up.
Spam him with reviews, flood his social media, do whatever you want, it won't make a fucking difference for the next game.
I'm sure you complained when the thread was dead and generated activity, but now that there's a chance to actually do damage you advocate not to. Sure do, enjoy jacking off to sara getting blacked. Officialy interracial ntr now. Those who search that in the thread I'm not even memeing that's the game now.

Reactions: Logan3000x
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes