Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Protecting him?
You're funny.

If you dig deep enough you'll probably find posts of me in this very thread talking about his shit track record before Milfy City, unless the mods cleaned that up.
Spam him with reviews, flood his social media, do whatever you want, it won't make a fucking difference for the next game.
I'm sure you complained when the thread was dead and generated activity, but now that there's a chance to actually do damage you advocate not to. Sure do, enjoy jacking off to sara getting blacked. Officialy interracial ntr now. Those who search that in the thread I'm not even memeing that's the game now.

Reactions: Logan3000x

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
You need a client/app that can play webm's.

I just went through almost all of them with VLC, with no issues.
Well,
I have tried with VLC and they can actually be seen, anyway, I think something is wrong with those files, because they cannot be previewed. I have the images from version 0.71 and the same files could be previewed and even viewed with another player.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I'm sure you complained when the thread was dead and generated activity, but now that there's a chance to actually do damage you advocate not to. Sure do, enjoy jacking off to sara getting blacked. Officialy interracial ntr now. Those who search that in the thread I'm not even memeing that's the game now.
You got issues dude.
Go ahead and do your damage then, let me know how that goes for you.

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
just finished update ... how did that take 3 years..... Celia's route was main cause of delay, the route is exactly the same barring some words changes you still rape her..... soo what really is the reason for an update taking 3 years.... and there is no ending .....its just this route is complete .... its still buggy as hell , where is this new ui?, skip mini game doesn't work properly, and spelling mistakes everywhere, truth is its an extra 5 gb because the less than 1000's of renders are uncompressed renders that are really out dated for this site .... anyone who buys this mess on steam need to go seek professional help, Onyxdime if you can climb of icstors dick for 2 seconds, please explain how you would call this the final edition? secondly this game is far from finished, what took 3 years for this hot garbage

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks

master861

Nov 4, 2022
It seems so far the piratet version removed the incest because now linda is you landlady only if you us URM you can see that some code is missing in the patch.rpy(empty).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now if i switch to true look what happens to the same scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
The incest patch has its flaws with the current version. For example, at the beginning of the game when you are starring at Caroline's ass the monologue explains how you are tenants and that you moved into the house cuz the rent was ok.

Reactions: Cyamoge

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well,
I have tried with VLC and they can actually be seen, anyway, I think something is wrong with those files, because they cannot be previewed. I have the images from version 0.71 and the same files could be previewed and even viewed with another player.
I just tested again, and played them...they don't show "thumbnail' images like in your screenshot, but they all played fine in VLC.

There isn't much wrong that they don't show up as thumbnails tbh (have to wait for them to get indexed)...I guess you can use any old video converting app and convert to mkv/mpg/etc.

I just loaded the folder in VLC, hit play and skipped through them just like tab skipping in a Ren'Py game.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Windows7 64 bits, and thanks Onyxdime ;)
i can not complain so far for me the 64 bit exe runs fine so far on my 64bit system.
Ok it seems something fishi is going on with windows 7 x64 because:
1695467611245.png
that is the x86 exe now if i doppel click it to run:
1695467673179.png
now if i run the milf-city.exe(x64 system)
it runs to
1695467771692.png
her is are screen that the x86 and x64 exe running both at the same time on my x64 system:
1695467929515.png

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
well , if the team had placed this a couple of years ago it would have been a pretty good product. Nevertheless I admit that onyxdime has done a first class writing job.

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
Onyxdime : Many videos are simply missing. After extracting all the files, I can see that a LOT of them have a weight of 0 kb. Are they being used as placeholders for something else? Or has the compression script failed and created empty files?

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes