MrDutch

Oct 13, 2022
How is the game boys? Can't believe the game is finally out.

For me it's not worth playing atm until the so called 'pirated' version comes out where all old blackmail and sleep creep content is restored. So I guess I have to wait another 3 yrs :KEK:

DrakyDarky

Jan 4, 2019
stop with the stupid shit abt NTR, its secret cards and they are not in game related content and doesnt considered NTR. i will start throwing ppl out if you derail this thread with NTR shit
I was expecting that, we had those for some time now. Not sure what was the big surprise that he added more.

sean88

Jun 3, 2018
very little in true updates, bugs, glitches with black screens. unable to progress game due to unable to sleep and forward to next game. Sara is glitched and unable to progress. after starting a new game again caroline story has now glitched and unable to progress. awful

Reactions: Jboy86

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
No bugs to report after playing for hours. The patch worked for me on the old scenes but I did notice that when you are talking to the new blonde girl in the classroom, you refer to your landlady as "landlady". So the patch obviously does not work on some of the new content. :confused:

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
No bugs to report after playing for hours. The patch worked for me on the old scenes but I did notice that when you are talking to the new blonde girl in the classroom, you refer to your landlady as "landlady". So the patch obviously does not work on some of the new content. :confused:
The new scenes don't have code to deal with the patch.
Old scenes have stuff like...
Python:
    if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
        Mom "Do you have any idea how BAD it would be for a boy's cock to rub against his own mother's pussy?"
    elif True:
        Mom "Do you have any idea how BAD it would be for my tenant’s cock to rub against his landlady's pussy?"
The ones from this update don't have those kinds of conditions. Hopefully, when the beta is finished next year, it'll be fixed.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
What's with this app can't run in your pc? Does the compressed version not suffer from this? If it does send link please.

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
Bruh is there gonna be more content in the final version like the version after beta or is this really it?

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes