Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
HOHOHAHWAUWAUHABRUAKFDSLNAUAKDSFOQSD....

Sorry I was reading previous posts and my mind bugged out from the stupidity.
Anyways kinda shocked to see an actual update. Eh Hopefully it's worth something.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
stop with the stupid shit abt NTR, its secret cards and they are not in game story content and are not considered NTR. i will start throwing ppl out if you derail this thread with NTR shit
Thanks for clarifying its just the cards, nearly dropped the game...But misleading comments like that should be removed not everyone continue reading and come across your post

CJelly36

Feb 2, 2022
No bugs to report after playing for hours. The patch worked for me on the old scenes but I did notice that when you are talking to the new blonde girl in the classroom, you refer to your landlady as "landlady". So the patch obviously does not work on some of the new content. :confused:
The new scenes don't have code to deal with the patch.
Old scenes have stuff like...
Python:
    if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
        Mom "Do you have any idea how BAD it would be for a boy's cock to rub against his own mother's pussy?"
    elif True:
        Mom "Do you have any idea how BAD it would be for my tenant’s cock to rub against his landlady's pussy?"
The ones from this update don't have those kinds of conditions. Hopefully, when the beta is finished next year, it'll be fixed.
No, actually ive just checlked the scripts and the problem is with the spelling of the patch. There are lines that refer to "patch.rpy" and some that refer to "patch2.rpy". Its not consistant so whatever you rename the patch to, affects different lines.

RickAndMarty

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone else stuck with bug in sara's story line. The hint says spy on sara in bathroom in the morning but she's not in the there? The bathroom is empty every morning.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Milfy City [v1.0b] [ICSTOR]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Mac:

- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: If you are having issues running it and says "cannot run this app"

Try this below and report back :coffee:

Milfy City [v1.0b] [ICSTOR]

Alternative Compressed:

Win/Linux:

PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The alternative version works for me, thank you very much.

If you guys can't run the compressed version on windows 10, just use the alternative compressed version here, update your python and microsoft visual c++ (get all from 2015-2022 visual c++ just to be sure).

Here's a link to download visual c++ 2015-2022 AIO

Reactions: yrban7477

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
No, actually ive just checlked the scripts and the problem is with the spelling of the patch. There are lines that refer to "patch.rpy" and some that refer to "patch2.rpy". Its not consistant so whatever you rename the patch to, affects different lines.
As far as I can tell from quickly looking through the code:
  • patch.rpy is for incest.
  • patch2.rpy is for Celia blackmail content.
The incest lines for the new content simply aren't implemented in this version.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes