hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Very cool, see y'all in 3 years!
Well, I bet you feel silly now. It was only 2 years and 3 months.

(If you're wondering how I even found this post, I was looking for a compressed 0.71 to see what all was changed. Never downloaded it back when it came out because I saw all the "We waited this long for this disappointing update?" sentiment and decided to wait for the next update. Lol. Lmao, even.)

• Angry
Reactions: SolarEclipsed

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I don't know what surprise anyone has with the ending being rushed, I always said it, even Onyx always said that there were not going to be routes like harem or pregnancy. It's obvious that icstor finished this game just to move on to his other game.

Besides all icstor's games have rushed endings

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Good luck making that point back when this game was all the hype.
It'll be the exact same shit with his next project, whatever that will be.
It's kinda pathetic, people put all the blame on icstor but the guy shares a fucking pixel of render and already has 500 patreons more. Yeah he's a scammer and a lazy fuck but people have a lot of responsability on this.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
It's kinda pathetic, people put all the blame on icstor but the guy shares a fucking pixel of render and already has 500 patreons more. Yeah he's a scammer and a lazy fuck but people have a lot of responsability on this.
[/CITA]
Well you know what the old saying goes:
"the fault is not of the pig but of the one who feeds him".

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Nah it was pretty much stated that they would "roughly round off" stories and cut a LOT of content. Adding, that, it will be down to modders to actually complete the game.

Talk about respecting the fans by shitting on them, eh?
nop dev said it a while ago that there will be more open endings. And no pregnancy or harem as promised
No way... for real.

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
Regardless of what he is, why bother complaining about what other people follow or throw their money on?
I can understand complaining about his actions, but never understood complaining about the followers

On a different topic, are the patches in the OP usable?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
No way... for real.
Yeah, Oxy the 'writer' has stated on several occasions that "Pirates" and "Modders" will have to 'fill in the gaps'. By which, he means, finish the game. ICSTOR and co just wanted to put a nail in the coffin to focus on the next project. This game is as dead as a door nail.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes