Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
does anyone know what's up with the rope ? the new official walkthrough says I gotta to buy one but can't find it in the shop. I did get the scene with Liza tho

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hello dev, it would be good to make a chapter 2, the game is too heavy to download over and over again. It's just an idea, I'm not saying I'll do it or anything, but games larger than 3 gigabytes are heavy to download for free. As always a ghetto and I hope more as always hahahaha

Reactions: Lord Grim

Daishikan

Apr 18, 2018
Given that this is supposed to be the beta of the final version and it lacks the promised Linda, Sara & Caroline scene that EVERYONE was waiting for, which had been promised from the very beginning, I hereby declare Milfy City a complete FAILURE.
ngl youre right, the only thing that made me want to download this again after all this time was the hope of a threesome or foursome between mc linda caroline and sara....but only one ffm scene with judy? L

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Lol Icstor is deleting every discussion on steam, he trying to make it clean which means he really intends to release this game has complete when its not.

Tip Scott

Jul 28, 2018
The second I extract, my windows defender tells me theres a trojan somewhere in the game files. Safe? or is this actually a risk

Cockhybrid

Sep 4, 2018
I found a way for myself to fix the sara bug where you have to spy on her in the morning but nothing triggering it.

After you talk to her in her room in the morning (last step before spying on her) you have to go to the bathroom in the same morning to spy on her. For me this bug happens when i try to do something else in between

Reactions: geniustran494

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
The second I extract, my windows defender tells me theres a trojan somewhere in the game files. Safe? or is this actually a risk
probably a false...use this it gives you results from several different scan sites

Reactions: fsen9595
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes