Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The black dick in the "secret images" (that are more "canon" than the incest patch, as icstor makes them and puts them in the game) ACTUALLY gets more of Sara's pussy than the MC. Not hyperbole. He doesn't need to rape Sara in her sleep apparently. Sorry, I'm neither a cuck nor into interracial. Especially for characters like Sara. If you're into black guys or cuckolding then this update and the new ICSTOR is for you.
Boopeeman why are you so strange the way you are? The secret Images are ALL NOT CANON. They are just extras to collect, in reality all these Scenes didn't happened ingame.
Also you are wrong in terms of the Incest Patch, that's more Canon than the Secret Images since it should be a Incest Game. But since Patreon bans Incest, the Incest Dialog needs to be restored via Patches.

Reactions: Jorund

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know where the secret images ? I have only been able to get the 81 of the previous version

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
I have got a problem. I bought everything before and I am in a story where I cannot earn money and Caroline wants money.
I think I collect every extra money but now I have only 4 bucks and cannot play minigames. How can I fix this money problem?
Thank you in advance.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes