771lhbtd

Nov 21, 2020
Can someone confirm if sleep sex scenes and blackmail route were removed form this last version before I decide or not to download 9Gb ?
blackmail is obscured, now it sorta is but made into roleplay it seems from what i played so far

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Finished as in feature complete and bug free? No.

As for the DLC, that's "work in progress" and will be used to drag along the usual suckers for another 3 years.
Is the DLC supposed to be the endings/routes? because that looks like that was stripped out completely.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is the DLC supposed to be the endings/routes? because that looks like that was stripped out completely.
No fucking idea.
I would never spend money on this milkmaid of a dev so I don't know if or how the DLC was announced in the Patreon posts.

Reactions: Jboy86

Gervaso

May 23, 2023
I have got a problem. I bought everything before and I am in a story where I cannot earn money and Caroline wants money.
I think I collect every extra money but now I have only 4 bucks and cannot play minigames. How can I fix this money problem?
Thank you in advance.

Nope. Use Renpy console. Create a file named options.rpy inside the "game" folder with this content "
define config.developer = True
define config.console = True"

Open the game, press shift + O

Write down inventory.money = 9999
Write exit to leave the console

That's about it

Gervaso

May 23, 2023
Can someone confirm if sleep sex scenes and blackmail route were removed form this last version before I decide or not to download 9Gb ?
Blackmail is still there.

Sleep has a tiny intro where the "victim" pretends to be awake, even though the "action" is committed as they were asleep.
Neighbours got deleted entirely (one of them is there but pretty much nothing happens).

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I'll try the compress first if there are no complications. then I'll try the 9gb with mega but I have 5hrs interval cause I'm poor asf hahaha

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes