Aug 22, 2021
im downlode 9gb file and game not work w32 i dont know why in before update game work why not work in this update??
It seems you're using a 64-bit exe launcher. To get it going, use the 32-bit exe instead. I haven't downloaded the game yet, but if it doesn't come with a 32-bit launcher, you'll need to install a x64 version of Windows on your system to play it.

EDIT: Did the game come with the incorrect 32-bit version in your case? You might want to consider relocating the game folder to a shorter path, such as "C:/Milfy City 1.0". This could potentially resolve the error, which may be occurring due to a lengthy path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MR.SHIKO.000

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
How much content with Caroline is there?
Then only I will decide whether to download or not. 10 gb :coffee:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
How much non-milf to milf sexable character ratio is in this game? (Serious question, wondering if I should play it)

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
How much content with Caroline is there?
Then only I will decide whether to download or not. 10 gb :coffee:
unless i missed something massively.. i went through the files and im pretty sure there is only one new scene with her, but I havent played this game in like 2 years so my memory is iffy

Reactions: Fate stay

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
What's in this new update? and how bad is the scam this time? XD
This is his biggest patch yet, there are a lot of new scenes with Linda, Celia, Judy, Sarah has a few ones and also multiple scenes with side characters. The biggest disappointment is Caroline, only a few short night scenes but the patch itself is worth checking, it's not like the meme from 2021. He worked a few months on the game, maybe half a year, we can see it.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes