phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Obviously, you have to start a new game. Because if you play it from the last update, it's a 10 minute update max if you read all the dialogs lol. The Linda route was really building up, when you play the ending of each route you can even tell that he gave up there lol. The way he opens up two paths where one Bobby learns that the MC is banging Linda and the other the MC gets away with it, has no impact on the story shows that he didn't even care anymore.

He could've done a lot of more, but at least I saw the ending and I can move on from this game.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I can't be assed to read dozens of pages of people bitching, so let me ask and excuse me if it has already been answered:

Has anyone figured out how to fix the bug that prevents you from going to sleep?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I found a way for myself to fix the sara bug where you have to spy on her in the morning but nothing triggering it.

After you talk to her in her room in the morning (last step before spying on her) you have to go to the bathroom in the same morning to spy on her. For me this bug happens when i try to do something else in between
To fix this you have to use console and type SR2_bath=True

Franki424

Nov 8, 2020
Hello everyone, the old guadados don't work for me, does this happen to anyone else? Do you have the compatible saves. It's hard to have to start the game again.

Nov 17, 2019
All of the animations are sexual. Non-sex scenes don't get animations.

And it isn't a case of "for all we know", the beta is available for people to play and see for themselves.

That's like going into a library and publicly complaining about what you imagine the contents of a book to be, without ever having picked it up and read it.
I looked at all the animations in the game and they are all sex related. Its very clear lol. Ignore the trolls. I dont think they were expecting a real release.

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
What is wrong with this forum some popular creators they get push others get buried.
exhibit A :
Thread Updated: 2023-09-23
Release Date: 2023-09-23

put the real release date and see how the creator cares.:cautious:

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes