Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Any way to cheat money? I kinda forgot how grindy it is pre working at bob's office.
install the mod URM (Unversal Renpy Mod) which can be found in F95 forum. search for money through that mod it will be labeled as inventory.money or you can activate the console and use inventory.money = 2000 something like that. I prefer URM cleaner to work with. and money variable never changes it has to be the inventory.money for some reason Icstor has both but cant seem to find why the normal money one is there.

Plus its a pain to try earning money via those mini games on the PC.

Reactions: Orgitas

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
Well, I've had the quest to Apologize to Celia since the beginning. I've now pretty much completed every questline and still no sign of Celia. Did they cut her out completely?

Reactions: LadyBee

dan777777

Nov 21, 2020
like halfway through the game and when I try to sleep nothing happens, tried reloading and some rewinding to no success

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
ICSTOR actually updated the game? I had really given up on this one, had a lot of love for it at first but lost interest during the eternal times it took for it to get updated. Time to see if it's worth another attempt, being so many excellent VN out there now.

Reactions: juanjana147

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
love how dumb people can be since I did not say in that post to load the old patch but you can still use old patch because the game does not care what you have inside the patch since it only looks for a file NAMED patch.rpy it could be a 0kb file and it would still work but the file has to be named specifically that. so please use a few braincells before you claim anything. and yes the dialog is not perfect we might still need someone to make a real patch because he left out lines of dialog that activates the IC content. so it still claims landlady for example when you talk to macy about the MC mom kissing him the dialog goes to saying landlady even though the menu option said mom. Icstor did not include a patch check in that spot so it went to the landlady dialog. the Macy Dialog has no patch corrections at all I have looked and not found a single one for her.

there is a ton of

if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):

in the script files but some where just missed or not used at all. So stop trying to correct me. And read first what I had said.

YOU CAN LOAD THE OLD PATCH.RPY because those variables are not being used anymore so they will not effect the game. But you can use a 0kb patch.rpy and it would have the same effect.
I'm aware of how the patch works because of its size. It's not a script but a switch. If you actually read the dialogue at the very beginning you would quickly realize patch.rpy is only applying to the old scenes. Otherwise the mom and sisters wouldn't reference real estate jargon to you in all the newly written lines in the old scenes.

This is further backed up by Onyxdime strongly hinting that there would be a "real" incest patch that would go beyond just rearranging the names, as well as Celia's original route being restored by the next patch that would supposedly fix all the bugs. I have been of the opinion that it makes no sense to withhold the patch until the fixed version "so there's no bugs" when the whole point is to test everything in this phase.

But yes, you, who have simply restated how these patches work twelve times and not a lick of what I have said has gone through that tiny brains of yours is still an idiot.

Show me the opening dialogue with Caroline and if there's an absence of the MC mentioning her advising "Linda" to help MC move in then you have an incest patch that I don't have, although that would make no sense as you all would need is a patch.rpy.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes