Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Hey idiot, that's the old patch. The old patch works for the old version in the game. Not for the new scenes, and not for the new lines written in the dialogue in the beginning. New characters will refer to Linda as your landlady and so on.
love how dumb people can be since I did not say in that post to load the old patch but you can still use old patch because the game does not care what you have inside the patch since it only looks for a file NAMED patch.rpy it could be a 0kb file and it would still work but the file has to be named specifically that. so please use a few braincells before you claim anything. and yes the dialog is not perfect we might still need someone to make a real patch because he left out lines of dialog that activates the IC content. so it still claims landlady for example when you talk to macy about the MC mom kissing him the dialog goes to saying landlady even though the menu option said mom. Icstor did not include a patch check in that spot so it went to the landlady dialog. the Macy Dialog has no patch corrections at all I have looked and not found a single one for her.

there is a ton of

if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):

in the script files but some where just missed or not used at all. So stop trying to correct me. And read first what I had said.

YOU CAN LOAD THE OLD PATCH.RPY because those variables are not being used anymore so they will not effect the game. But you can use a 0kb patch.rpy and it would have the same effect.

boblenee

Feb 3, 2021
1 note is on his desk next to the documents
2nd note - click on one of the lamp drawers find the password. then go to inventory use the password then click on desk and in the lower left hand side is the safe. open safe and find the document
It's not showing up for me. Do you know what the password is?

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
BTW Which cut content you are talking here? Celia ones? Or there are other cut contents as well?
They cut quite a bit. There was a full list floating around some where. Will look for it tomorrow though. Basically Patreon had a long list for them to get rid of and change massively.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes