Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Also People who rated with one star like Pepegaa or Orgitas complaining about missing threesomes, Harem, Pregnancy and Cut Content. Why do people like you raged and complains about that now? A DLC is listed on Icstors Patreon Page, maybe this DLC could have something of the Cut Content. And it's called DLC 1, maybe more is planned.

View attachment 2954008

Restoring cut content through DLC?

jojo60590

May 3, 2020
[QUOTE = "Melaverde, poste: 11798233, membre: 837164"]
J'ai trouvé un correctif pour "Spy on Sara", mission coincée.

1. Type Maj + O (pour console)
  2. Tapez renpy.jump ("SR2_bath_label")
[/ CITATION]
Salut comment tu actives la console stp perso ca ne fonctionne pas

Reactions: Damon23

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
He worked on the dialogues of the game which are very good by the way, what do you blame him for? He's not the programmer, have you played the new version my friend?
I don't blame him for the endless delay or the current state of the game.
However, I do blame him for trying to handwave off a lot of complaints while he was in here collecting bug reports or whatever. Read the fucking room.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
Where do you get this "true patch". is the lewdpatcher on the main page? or somewhere else. i'm a bit confused since it says v0.2 on the lewdpatcher download link so i assume it's really old version.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Why exactly would that be a problem?
People were spreading missinformation and he, as usual, was giving real information?
Because counting renders doesn't really do anything for people that are disappointed with the lack of promised endings and developments, not to mention that you don't get to brag about new scenes while simultaneously dodging questions about old content that was cut.
The countless issues people reported in this thread clearly don't align with "a few bugs that sneak through" that he claimed was all that's left to fix.

If he's doing damage control in a heated thread he can't be surprised when people call him on that shit.

Reactions: anon8525

Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
FYI there are currently 95 scenes with animations in the game gallery (on the MC's PC) and I noticed that some scenes are not in the gallery so there are more than 95. Afterwards if you don't want haven't encountered many bugs, I still advise you to wait for a fix

Elisa93

Jan 28, 2018
Where do you get this "true patch". is the lewdpatcher on the main page? or somewhere else. i'm a bit confused since it says v0.2 on the lewdpatcher download link so i assume it's really old version.
It works for all versions

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Hello all.
For all who used my french translation of this game (available here), I can already tell, after reading the changelog, that it is no more compatible.
But the one for the Xmas episode is still ok.
I have yet no idea if I will be able to redo all the translation...

---

Bonjour à tous.
À tous ceux ayant utilisé ma traduction française (disponible ici) je peux déjà vous dire, après avoir vu le changelog, qu'ellen'est pas compatible.
Cependant, celle pour l'épisode Xmas elle reste valide.
Je n'ai pas encore idée si je vais pouvoir m'occuper de refaire toute la traduction... Je vous tiendrai au courant.

Reactions: Drakzor5
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes