lpfn102

May 16, 2017
anyone knows if the route of the neighbors with the binoculars its still here?, i can't use them in the window, and the only thing i've got with sidra(the neighbor milf) are some conversations when she tells it's a lesbian and it's not interested, but i remember that before that we get to know her daughter, the walktrough tells me this, and i also rememeber that we get some scenes with them, how much of this has changed?, did the dev removed that route or part o it? View attachment 2953692
This quest line, it seems, has been deleted. You can visit Sidra a few times, she'll give you the cold shoulder, and that's about it now.
I unfortunately believe that you can no longer spy on the neighbors, in the original story she had a daughter (Isla) but she is no longer there, let's wait and see if a fix will bring her back
Looks like the removal of Isla's and Sidra's scenes was intentional. Any trace of Sidra's and Isla's scenes were completely removed from the game files.

The gallery thumbnails are gone, there are no secret cards for either of them, and the renders and animations have been deleted entirely. Those 3 scenes where you talk to Sidra is all that's left.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Because counting renders doesn't really do anything for people that are disappointed with the lack of promised endings and developments, not to mention that you don't get to brag about new scenes while simultaneously dodging questions about old content that was cut.
The countless issues people reported in this thread clearly don't align with "a few bugs that sneak through" that he claimed was all that's left to fix.

If he's doing damage control in a heated thread he can't be surprised when people call him on that shit.
Well, I don't remember him dodging questions over the cut content. He always sayd the truth, again and again and again. They were force to cut it when an anonymus hater denounce it to Patreon.

And honestely if you feel disapointed, I'm sorry for you but its up to you. I fucking love it. And different people will have diferent opinions, nothing anyone can do about it.

What you can do is to correct those dissapointed people if they say incorrect things like "there is no new content", because that's simple not true. And that's when the coounting renders begin. It's not braging, it's stating a fact in self defence. So, why would anyone blame someone for giving truth information and not the ones for giving false information?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well, I don't remember him dodging questions over the cut content. He always sayd the truth, again and again and again. They were force to cut it when an anonymus hater denounce it to Patreon.

And honestely if you feel disapointed, I'm sorry for you but its up to you. I fucking love it. And different people will have diferent opinions, nothing anyone can do about it.

What you can do is to correct those dissapointed people if they say incorrect things like "there is no new content", because that's simple not true. And that's when the coounting renders begin. It's not braging, it's stating a fact in self defence. So, why would anyone blame someone for giving truth information and not the ones for giving false information?
Lying by omission is still lying.
Other devs have to abide by the same silly Patreon terms and somehow manage to not cut or cripple their storylines.

If you're actually happy with the state, content and release schedule of this clusterfuck game then good for you. I wish I could say the same.

CJelly36

Feb 2, 2022
Someone help me out. How do I get this scene:
View attachment 2954047
If I'm not saying anything stupid, it seems to me that this scene opens at night in Caroline's room, she waits for you hidden behind her door and licks your ear before moving on :) After your first time with her, in the morning talk to her and she will tell you to join her in her room at night
Nah that scene is on the next page middle left. I believe this is the deleted "rape" scene after the nightclub. I didnt have this scene either.

Nuyuu

Apr 29, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: theleon

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
hello, is there any command to skip time? im stuck on a night, clicking to sleep does nothing

also Celia bugged, cant apologize as she doesnt exist anywhere :D as lots of others pointed out

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Lying by omission is still lying.
Other devs have to abide by the same silly Patreon terms and somehow manage to not cut or cripple their storylines.

If you're actually happy with the state, content and release schedule of this clusterfuck game then good for you. I wish I could say the same.
Sure, but if you answer the same question 20 different times and people still use your answer to keep trashing you then you are not force to reply neither.
No those devs don't, really. They don't get denounced so patron doesn't check, doesn't held funds and they don't have to cut content. Now, that's what happened, I remember I was here when it happens, 2 years ago.
Yeah, I did. Still enjoiying it, is everything that I wanted from this game for the last 4 years and never hope to get.

Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
Non, cette scène est sur la page suivante, au milieu à gauche. Je crois que c'est la scène de "viol" supprimée après la discothèque. Je n'avais pas non plus cette scène.
[/CITATION]
Si tu parles de la scène où Caroline s'endort ivre après la discothèque, elle est toujours là
Nah that scene is on the next page middle left. I believe this is the deleted "rape" scene after the nightclub. I didnt have this scene either.
If you talk about the scene at Caroline falls asleep drunk after the nightclub, she's still there

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Take a break from all the noise. Milify city 1.0 reviews are very bad. I think we all need to do for a while and give this forum a rest.
Haven't you all noticed a lot of Milfy city review notification? People rarely leave reviews and Milfy city 1.0 rating is tanking fast. If you have played the game before till v0.71 then don't bother playing the new version or you'll catch the bad review virus like other :p

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
No those devs don't, really. They don't get denounced so patron doesn't check, doesn't held funds and they don't have to cut content.
Ok, now you're just making shit up for the hell of it.
Every other fucking game has an ever-so-unofficial incest patch. Games like LifePlay even did monthly Patreon polls with code words for all the content that their customers wanted to see but the ToS wouldn't allow for and then offered it via third party sites.

I'm sorry that your favorite dev seems to be the only creator that couldn't figure out how to work the system but that doesn't excuse the cuts, or the bugs and certainly not the endless delays.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes