darkmian

Feb 21, 2022
I have a problem in Sara's line. asks me to spy on her in the bathroom in the morning for (third time) I have the spy camera, but I enter the bathroom empty, this sara is not in the bathroom in the morning

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Wait for the DLC being made, wait until it got pirated, play it and THEN you can rate this Game 1 Star if it isn't what you hoped for or wasn't worth it.
That's... not how reviews work.
Nobody waits for DLCs to drop before rating the main game, professional reviewer or otherwise. Besides, this has been in limbo so long that I can't fault anyone for rating it before the magical final update that'll fix everything or whatever they have planned.

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Game has removed content? Caroline and Sara no longer will come to room at night besides with the horny call, multiple scenes and options gone. No option to actually have sara do a BJ or vaginal, no option for vaginal with caroline after you level them up. The binoculars seem to have no purpose as the neighbor's daughter and her entire thing seems to be gone?

No epilogues.

Barely more content when you consider the stuff removed for seemingly no reason. Locker room has no point anymore. Scenes aren't repeatable. Meaning when you get to the end there is almost nothing you can do.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Ok found another way to fix Sara's bath quest if you're stuck, just follow this

SARA FIX

What up people who are stuck on Sara, got a solution for y'all and it took quite a bit of digging so if anyone can pass it on please keep an eye out.

If you're stuck at spying on her in the bathroom, it's because you can ONLY trigger the event IMMEDIATELY after interacting with her when she's sleepy in her room and bonks into the door. This solution is for people who are stuck immediately after that interaction, and likely won't work for anyone else!

To fix it, you're going to need to enable dev console, which works the same as any other renpy game.

Once you're in game, select the spy camera BEFORE entering the kitchen, enter the kitchen and type "jump SR2_bath_label" into the console without quotations!

This will trigger the scene that WOULD normally trigger that you missed! Please let me know if this works for you guys because it works for me!

Edit : If anyone can push Onyxdime to this, ending the day changes SR2_Bath from true to false, which is what's causing this bug, should just need to remove this from whatever cleanup is done at the end of the day and it'll fix the problem.
Using this mod

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

There you go. Means you don't need to wait for any walk through mods. URM does it for all Renpy games.
Basically open the mod and search SR2_Bath in the box and pick the labels/scenes category then press enter, get into the kitchen with the camera selected but instead of jumping into the scene thorugh the native console do it with the mod (where it says jump). It worked for me.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Shitload of Bugs and glitches, outdated renders, cut content, unfinished storylines, rushed endings ? That's the kind of final update you were hoping for ? You have low standards then. I can't even imaging what kind of abomination would have been a disappointing final for you.
To be fair anyone that has followed this thread for a while, was expecting this game to have a rushed ending if it ever got a final update. If the dude is still enjoying the update, then good for him.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I wanted to poop here too, but it already stinks here... but I didn’t donate to this... game... so for me this is just another craft made by someone else... In general, the name itself already repels me, because I don’t like milfs and I don’t want them... I like teens and this game seems to have them, so why this name?.. I love anal and sleeping and a lot of other things... it’s there, but it’s somehow bad... Here you can leave the house, go to school, go to other places, buy something, work somewhere, etc... But even in your house you can’t fuck 3 girls in all the cracks... But no, it’s better to add everything and nothing to finish... If a woman is drunk or on sleeping pills or very tired or sleeping soundly, then you can fuck her and if you are a pervert like the main character here, you will take advantage of this... you will take pictures, you will sniff panties, jerk off with panties, grope a sleeping woman, jerk off and cum on her, play with her pussy and ass, slide your dick across her lips and fuck her... in the ass and mouth... if all this is there, then you can add the sleeping sex tag, but if not, then no... then the same with anal... if in the whole game you fuck only one woman in the ass or even fuck you in the ass as the main character, there is no need to add the anal tag... although who am I telling this to...
Have you played sweet affection I think you would like that

3n1gmat1c

Jan 29, 2020
Pretty much end game. Only one scene (I suppose Caroline) missing. No idea about secret cards.
I was checking for a mod/save game which actually works just to replay the scenes. Used yours, deleted previous saves and persistent from both game folder and roaming, copied your save file to both folders, but it wont work. Any suggestions please?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, please help... I have 2 problems... 1st - Celia... the quest says I have to apologize, but she's not in the classroom or anywhere else in the school; 2nd - After we see Linda call Mc's name while having sex on all fours, I can't pass the time anymore... I click on the bed and sleep until the next day, but nothing happens, it doesn't generate the next day... I put the incest path... Any idea how to solve it? Thank you in advance.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I never seen any dev being reported and block by patreon. Reports are private so no way of knowing if they are rejected and blocks are public but I never seen one.

Then again since you are not making things up aparentely you sure will be able to point out wich game has been reported and or blocked.
Dating my Daughter, Summertime Saga, Big Brother, amongst others. I'm obviously not DownTheDrain, but let's not pretend that ICSTOR was somehow unfairly picked out and all others got left alone.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know why people are so surprised with the update being shit. We all knew that he wasn't working on the game for a while, the fact that he actually bothered with releasing a final update is a miracle. He gave up on this years ago.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Nope just standard ICSTOR behaviour. Starts a game, releases a few updates, gets bored/out of ideas, doesn't release shit for a while and then rushes the ending.
Unfortunately, yeah.
Started off so well too and the MC was actually tolerable for once...

Treenttt

Mar 24, 2022
I appreciate y'all for helping out the with the Sara bug I really do. BUT WHAT ABOUT US, THE ONES THAT CANT FUCKING FIND THAT BITCH CELIA IN THE MORNING FOR A FUCKING APOLOGY????

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes