qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Dating my Daughter, Summertime Saga, Big Brother, amongst others. I'm obviously not DownTheDrain, but let's not pretend that ICSTOR was somehow unfairly picked out and all others got left alone.
"Unfairly" picked? Wtf, are you even real? He maybe hasn't been the first scammer ever, but surely became legendary for his behaviour and attitude with Milfy City. He got what he deserved, 200%.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
"Unfairly" picked? Wtf, are you even real? He maybe hasn't been the first scammer ever, but surely became legendary for his behaviour and attitude with Milfy City. He got what he deserved, 200%.
You clearly misunderstood the post you quoted...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so i see celia content was added. hoped for more wild sex with her.

hope much to see more liza content in this update. sad to not see getting that lesbian pregnant...

sidra content was hilariously superfluous... and she is way hotter than this therapist in my personal opinion... sad...

also more caroline content would have been amazing, was my favourite girl of all back when i played it last time... but i saw a pic where she got sex with bob and i REALLY wanted to see/unlock this but i couldn't even i didn't make her pregnant this time... how can i get the scene with caroline and bob? please someone tell here.

all in all still kinda happy to play this game again its still one of its past after these years but... it still doesnt feel finished at all... so many paths/scenes/impregnations missing and i would really like to see optional scenes with bob and the girls now...

• Angry
Reactions: indio68

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Re-read what I said. Namely that ICSTOR wasn't the only creator to be hit by Patreon's ban on incest and other taboo subjects, and was, in fact, only one of a number of others. I didn't mention anything as to whether or not he scammed people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

EpicLooser

Sep 17, 2017
I am waiting for uncensoring patch so much. The whole tennant and landlord stuff is almost deadly cringe, not mentioning that the context is so weird and out of place...

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
That's... not how reviews work.
Nobody waits for DLCs to drop before rating the main game, professional reviewer or otherwise.
Again, you reply to me without reading my Posts at all. Read them and try to understand them before you reply.
Some People bombed this Page here with 1* reviews and wrote that they are disappointed that their expecting Threesomes, the Harem Aspect and the Pregnancy Content is missing. On a Game that announced a DLC right there when the Beta of the Main Game was released on Patreon and not for the Public.
How should these 1* Reviewers who complains about these missing Contents know that it wouldn't be a part of the DLC? Right, they can't. So they reviewed about the missing Content before the DLC and the "True Patch" from Onyx got released. They reviewed a Beta Version that shouldn't be for the Public yet.
These Reviewers should just have waited until the DLC release and THEN they could review it badly when Harem and Pregnancy are still missing. Would you go to another game which isn't completed yet and complain that Pregnancy is missing even though it still could be implemented? I don't think so. "Prince of Suburbia" release a Pregnancy DLC after the base Game is complete. Did they got a Review Bomb? No.
Just keep calm for now and when the DLC of Milfy City got released and if it's still missing, then you can Review it down.

Reactions: PenisBonusPaxInDomi

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The idea that people shouldn't make 1 star reviews because after all this time it's still not the promised game, and is going to continue to take longer to deliver what was was originally promised is a fair criticism. You can judge a game that is self-called the "Final Edition" as it exists, not a far off promise of what it will be, that we are not guaranteed to see anytime soon, or at all.

I get not taking the 1 star reviews that complain about an early beta version being buggy very seriously, because of course it's going to still have bugs present, but it's more than fair to call out the "Final Edition" for not actually being the final version.
This isn't an early beta version though. Allegedly they have been bug fixing for three months now. If anything it has to be a late stage beta on the verge of release and it is still addled with more bugs than the Australian outback :D

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
To All those who are reading, if you successfully manage to finish the game after a hard fought battle with millions of bugs and glitches in the game. Kindly post it on the thread with an attached a save file which is token of your brilliance and will help others to no go down that horrible path.

Reactions: Big Daddy

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Dating my Daughter, Summertime Saga, Big Brother, amongst others. I'm obviously not DownTheDrain, but let's not pretend that ICSTOR was somehow unfairly picked out and all others got left alone.
I have never seen Summertime Saga patreon page blocked. I follow the game for 4 years, never saw that. Can't speak for the others.
In any case, the story is true. It was reported and they were force to cut it. You can go and check for it, it happened 2 years ago. I don't see how anyone can blame them for geting force to cut their own content.

• Angry
Reactions: DownTheDrain

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
How should these 1* Reviewers who complains about these missing Contents know that it wouldn't be a part of the DLC? Right, they can't. So they reviewed about the missing Content before the DLC and the "True Patch" from Onyx got released. They reviewed a Beta Version that shouldn't be for the Public yet.
Again, whatever the DLC does or doesn't offer at some distant point in the future is completely irrelevant to any review of the main game. Nobody takes DLCs into account when judging if a game is feature complete or not. ICSTOR clearly didn't deliver on some of the promises he made earlier in development, long before any DLC was even hinted at.

On that note, what about all those glowing 5 star reviews from years ago when this game was still all the hype? Should all of those not count either because they didn't take into account the potential final state of development?

If you want to argue that people should wait for the final patch that's supposed to drop any day now then fair enough. That probably would be a better reflection of the final product. A future DLC, however, is no excuse for any lacking content and shouldn't be considered when rating this turd.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Ok everybody i managed to reach to the end of the previous updates, which is after fucking Caroline in the Hotel, having Linda suck you off in your bed where Bob could discover you (i chose not to be discovered), after fucking Sara (i gave my number to her friend so she's mad), after fucking Yazmin in front of Liza and after fucking Celia (with electrcity and all of that). This leaves all the rest. Hope it helps.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I have never seen Summertime Saga patreon page blocked. I follow the game for 4 years, never saw that. Can't speak for the others.
In any case, the story is true. It was reported and they were force to cut it. You can go and check for it, it happened 2 years ago. I don't see how anyone can blame them for geting force to cut their own content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DownTheDrain
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes