DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
ICSTOR is exceptionally lazy and irresponsible, but people review bombing here are ridiculously deluded if they think their reviews mean anything. In the end they just show buthurt is stronk in them.
I'm pretty sure that most of us are well aware that reviews here will do nothing. I certainly didn't bother.
Hell, he kept (most of) his patreons through 2 years of inactivity. If paying for literally nothing won't stop them then fat chance they'd care about his score on a pirate site.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
He cut it because that was the easiest thing to do and anything else would have required more work.
Should be pretty fucking obvious by now.
Don't you understand? They had no other choice! Despite already having a Subscribestar, and other devs being able to continue to release their forbidden content. Why was there no harem content, despite that being clearly the end game from a long time ago? Patreon didn't like that either, and ICSTOR's hands were tied!

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
I wouldn't be surprised if he did get reported, but Patreon doesn't give a shit as long as they continue to make money. The rules ICSTOR ran afoul of were already in place by 2018 I believe, and frankly, I've seen Patreon's with just straight up illegal content before. Not 'This is not allowed on Patreon', but 'This will get you real jail time' illegal.

I literally said that I wasn't saying you were wrong, but the evidence you'd pointed to didn't exist.

It still doesn't exist mind you, because even ICSTOR doesn't say that he was reported, just that he ran afoul of Patreon's community guidelines, which were already in place when the game first came out! Nothing you've pointed to says that he was reported for his content, but rather that someone finally took notice that he was breaking the rules.
You should be a lawyer. Top tier debate technique. Bringing the logic and receipts.

Reactions: Big-T and bigboi234

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
are you fkkng serious? and how the fuck do we avoid NTR bullshit? ffs. don't tell me sara ending is now NTR fkk this game if so. or is it only if you chose Lily?
No there is only Nertorase MC takes away women from others , he is refering to bonusrenders in the secret Gallery they are comisoned renders that someone requested and paid, and they got built in to the game so who wants can see them.
has nothing to do with the game plot
so fret not.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Don't you understand? They had no other choice! Despite already having a Subscribestar, and other devs being able to continue to release their forbidden content. Why was there no harem content, despite that being clearly the end game from a long time ago? Patreon didn't like that either, and ICSTOR's hands were tied!
Clearly.
This would have been the game of all games, with rainbows and unicorns, if it wasn't for the man keeping them down.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if he did get reported, but Patreon doesn't give a shit as long as they continue to make money. The rules ICSTOR ran afoul of were already in place by 2018 I believe, and frankly, I've seen Patreon's with just straight up illegal content before. Not 'This is not allowed on Patreon', but 'This will get you real jail time' illegal.

I literally said that I wasn't saying you were wrong, but the evidence you'd pointed to didn't exist.

It still doesn't exist mind you, because even ICSTOR doesn't say that he was reported, just that he ran afoul of Patreon's community guidelines, which were already in place when the game first came out! Nothing you've pointed to says that he was reported for his content, but rather that someone finally took notice that he was breaking the rules.
Of course you weren't going to admit being wrong. After all the scandal you sayd for me baing wrong you will make excuses. You know how it is, this is the internet honesty is for suckers. Yeah, Patron one day suspended him out of their compromise with healthy sexuality and their exaustive investigations and not for the report that you will actually find if you look that page and follow the argument. Wich doesn't matter really, couse at the end the result is the same, his account being suspended and he force to cut his own content. Wich was the issue at the start, that's it: the point.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
He cut it because that was the easiest thing to do and anything else would have required more work.
Should be pretty fucking obvious by now.
Yeah, is easier to cut content than to let it as it is.
Or even better, to make two different versions intead of one. To rewrite the script instead of the really difficult task of going to a code writer and replace: "mum" with "[landady]". So much work!

Sep 16, 2023
I'm pretty sure that most of us are well aware that reviews here will do nothing. I certainly didn't bother.
There is twenty something people who did bother, I was talking about them.

Hell, he kept (most of) his patreons through 2 years of inactivity. If paying for literally nothing won't stop them then fat chance they'd care about his score on a pirate site.
He didn't keep all the patrons, afaik. His numbers went from 8,500 to 3,000. As you could see we are constantly informed by fluctuation in numbers of his patrons, by good people who post it every day or two. On other hand, I agree with you that he doesn't give flying fuck by scores here.

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Coming from you that's truly the height of irony.
It's long been stablished that you don't care for honesty. This argument started couse you trashed Oxydyme, the only guy giving truthfull information in this place, while all the haters were saying lies.
Then you actually move the goalpost to Icstor doesn't know how to scape guidelines for cutted content... and you made that argument to an acutual programmer... that's me.

• Haha
Reactions: DownTheDrain

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
No there is only Nertorase MC takes away women from others , he is refering to bonusrenders in the secret Gallery they are comisoned renders that someone requested and paid, and they got built in to the game so who wants can see them.
has nothing to do with the game plot
so fret not.
Thank god! Didn't want Sara doing any in NTR shit. she is my favorite.

By the way if you know or anyone else what is the info on Steam release? Will they make the game as it was originally for Steam since they don't do crap like Patreon? Like have the original Celia plot and the incest stuff too that was originally there?

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Of course you weren't going to admit being wrong. After all the scandal you sayd for me baing wrong you will make excuses. You know how it is, this is the internet honesty is for suckers. Yeah, Patron one day suspended him out of their compromise with healthy sexuality and their exaustive investigations and not for the report that you will actually find if you look that page and follow the argument. Wich doesn't matter really, couse at the end the result is the same, his account being suspended and he force to cut his own content. Wich was the issue at the start, that's it: the point.
On the topic of not admitting they were wrong, are you going to admit that you were talking out your ass when you said that the post I quoted was after you'd admitted you were wrong, or are you going to pretend that didn't happen?

Yeah, Patron one day suspended him out of their compromise with healthy sexuality and their exaustive investigations and not for the report that you will actually find if you look that page and follow the argument.
...Yes? Just like they have proveably done for other games, which we've discussed? The only mention of a report I will actually find on that page is this one.

Report.png
Now, using my very highly advanced reading capabilities, I can see that someone reported ICSTOR. Shocking!

Let's examine a little further, shall we? Can we go to the post in question? No, it's been deleted. Well that's a shame. Are there any clues based on context? Well, ICSTOR seems to have said that they are already questioning his content. So, a report was made about a post where ICSTOR was saying he was already being looked at by Patreon. Could this prove that ICSTOR was reported, and that's why he got investigated? No, because the reporting of the post came after he announced he was being investigated.

By the way, all of this is backed up by Oxydine saying that they were investigated just like other devs!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank god! Didn't want Sara doing any in NTR shit. she is my favorite.

By the way if you know or anyone else what is the info on Steam release? Will they make the game as it was originally for Steam since they don't do crap like Patreon? Like have the original Celia plot and the incest stuff too for Steam release?
I doubt the steam relase to be honest, it has content whit is strongly on the edge of their policy, (too young looking teenagers) and school enviroment. but I can be totally wrong about it, and take in acount that I'm also disapointed with this Game and the solutions the Game dev has given to it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
You guys are arguing with a dude that dedicates himself on going around threads sucking devs cocks, give it up

Now onto what I was coming to say, did anyone else notice Judy telling MC "Hey I am doing a study about you and your mom", then MC finds the book (already written and printed in hard cover days later somehow) about him and his mom and he gets mad because Judy didnt tell him she was doing a study about him and his mom? Who wrote this shit lmao

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes