timonx

Feb 17, 2020
I dont get it. I have selected the camera / or spycamera but wich door do you mean? I mean in the middle of the night is nobody in the bathroom they sleep ....
Buti cant skip the night
I had the first Event with Swimming, Caroline was pissed i could talk to her again in the middle of the night but after this i cant go futher. it monday night.
same here

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I gotta admire the amount of work you put into convincing someone who's clearly incapable of acknowledging anything that contradicts their warped perspective.
Ironically, I'm just quoting Oxydine himself, since he originally pointed out that no, ICSTOR was not unfairly chosen out of all others, and it's the contents of the game that were an issue. Which I mean, yeah you can handwave away some random person saying it, but when it's the writer of the game, who, let's be honest, has a good incentive to paint the team he is a part of as being unfairly persecuted...kind of harder to claim.

• Haha
Reactions: DownTheDrain

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Patreon doesn't allow incest and aparentently doesn't like rape either. So you can't report soemone for not delivering their promises but you can report them for puting incest.
So what happened was that a guy angry because Icstor didn't delivered his promise report him for puting incest. Patreon retain Icstor funds so Icstor had to put his ass to work, he cuted that content and then Patreon release his funds.
kinda answered you without actually reading what the discussion was about. But if thats true then that was actually a mad lad move.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see. Yeah, I started to follow the game at 0.19, the Eve update. SS cuted incest the same way Milfy City did, with that landlady bullshit. But rape may be a different issue, at least SS never had that. I do remember that Icstor after being cuted submited a version of MC to patreon with already had some changes and they were rejected, they had to try again, and the issue lasted at least a couple months. It may have been more complicated.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
kinda answered you without actually reading what the discussion was about. But if thats true then that was actually a mad lad move.
Sure, but bare in mind that at the end Icstor didn't loose money and you guys lost the content you wanted.

lpfn102

May 16, 2017
I was checking for a mod/save game which actually works just to replay the scenes. Used yours, deleted previous saves and persistent from both game folder and roaming, copied your save file to both folders, but it wont work. Any suggestions please?
I made a quick gallery unlock mod. It does both replay scenes and the secret cards. Here.

Reactions: zippydan and UraN82

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I see. Yeah, I started to follow the game at 0.19, the Eve update. SS cuted incest the same way Milfy City did, with that landlady bullshit. But rape may be a different issue, at least SS never had that. I do remember that Icstor after being cuted submited a version of MC to patreon with already had some changes and they were rejected, they had to try again, and the issue lasted at least a couple months. It may have been more complicated.
So even though we can say that they were not unfairly picked out, they were totally unfairly picked out because reasons? Okay buddy.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
So your response to being proven wrong is 'Haha, suck it losers!'?

I can tell you were certainly arguing in good faith all along. Hell, I've not tried to argue that what ICSTOR did was bad, or that the game was disappointing in these posts. Just that you were wrong. If that's how you respond, I think it's best to leave it there.
No, my response to "was a mad lad move" is that "he screw you guys".

My answer to begin proved wrong was, I didn't knew that, ergo you are right, but that wasn't my point. Was my point? No it wasn't. My point is that he was force to remove it. So why "you" (and by you mean them) are blaming someone for something they were force to do so. You see?

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
im stuck cant sleep untill the next day nothing happens
I've saw this twice, once the normal run and the second after skipping 2 hours of content starting from an old save -.-
It looks like the game bugs if you do the short event with Caroline drinking in the kitchen.
Just skip it (don't click on her there and go on with her route).

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
So even though we can say that they were not unfairly picked out, they were totally unfairly picked out because reasons? Okay buddy.
Again, never said that. I say that thay have more problems. "Unfairly picked" it was never my statement and I don't actually think so. And it was a guess by the way. And the word "because reasons" may not be an honest interpretation of my words.
So if you are arguing in good faith may not want to make a straw man?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Heycock ; about the report, do you know for sure ? or is it just an asumption,? I don't want to start a discussion over that topic, just asking out of curiosity, simple,

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Again, never said that. I say that thay have more problems. "Unfairly picked" it was never my statement and I don't actually think so. And it was a guess by the way. And the word "because reasons" may not be an honest interpretation of my words.
If you move those goalposts any more you'll leave the stadium.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Really? I swear I could remember you saying something like...

No those devs don't, really. They don't get denounced so patron doesn't check, doesn't held funds and they don't have to cut content. Now, that's what happened, I remember I was here when it happens, 2 years ago.
That was it!

But you're right, you totally never said that no other devs had happened to them what happened to ICSTOR. As for saying that they may have had more problems? That was something you said when I'd already provided you with proof that it happened to Summertime Saga. That was not your initial point.

And it's not like the other devs were able to keep the content they were told was naughty. Some did it through unofficial patches, others moved their project to Subscribestar. It's only ICSTOR who has, so far, reacted in this manner. In fact, given that this has happened, and will continue to happen to other devs, it throws the whole 'ICSTOR was reported by a mad fan and that's why we can't have nice things' justification into some doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: DownTheDrain

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Why do you always behave like a Idiot. The "True Patch" is NOT just a Incest Patch, the True Patch restores the original intended Game with the "College" being a School again, Ceilas Content being changed to be what it was and so on. So yes, it MAKES SENSE to release it until the bugs are solved. Onyx didn't lie so stop your stupid nonsense.

This Beta here is leaked and shouldn't be for the Public yet, of course it makes sense to offer the Patch when the Game get's released for Public.

Also People who rated with one star like Pepegaa or Orgitas complaining about missing threesomes, Harem, Pregnancy and Cut Content. Why do people like you raged and complains about that now? A DLC is listed on Icstors Patreon Page, maybe this DLC could have something of the Cut Content. And it's called DLC 1, maybe more is planned.

View attachment 2954008
This is to Beta test, why wait? We are forced to play from the beginning and hear MC panic that "Mom" is a married woman, and why Caroline and Sara are such great roommates if we play with old patch. It makes no sense as to why the patch isn't released.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes