xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyway, I don't see the point of all this discusion, the game (brand) lost crediblity, and It is a shadow of what it was, really at this point, if I play to know how it ends, or not doesn't matter anymore.
have a nice sunday yer all.
Edit: Heycock ; thanks for your answer ! just saw it have a nice sunday!

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
And that was the part were I admited to be wrong. But that wasn't the point of the argument. The point of the argument, again is:
"They were force to cut it, so why you complain about something they were force to do so."
No it wasn't! You know how I know?

Because it was before I posted!

I never seen any dev being reported and block by patreon. Reports are private so no way of knowing if they are rejected and blocks are public but I never seen one.

Then again since you are not making things up aparentely you sure will be able to point out wich game has been reported and or blocked.
You'll notice that in this post, you're talking to DownTheDrain. You have not admitted to being wrong.

I see. Yeah, I started to follow the game at 0.19, the Eve update. SS cuted incest the same way Milfy City did, with that landlady bullshit. But rape may be a different issue, at least SS never had that. I do remember that Icstor after being cuted submited a version of MC to patreon with already had some changes and they were rejected, they had to try again, and the issue lasted at least a couple months. It may have been more complicated.
This is when you admitted to being wrong, when I posted the update from the Summertime Saga devs! Which happened AFTER the post I just quoted!

And for the record, I can't find a single mention of some anonymous fan reporting ICSTOR at the link you previously mentioned. Now, I'm not about to say you're wrong, because a lot of posts can get deleted and moved around, but if you're going to say that something happened, and then point towards it, at least point in the right direction.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
And that was the part were I admited to be wrong. But that wasn't the point of the argument. The point of the argument, again is:
"They were force to cut it, so why you complain about something they were force to do so."
That was not the original point of the argument but your question still has been answered several times.
Let me try it in as simple terms as I can.

ICSTOR was reported. Other devs were reported. Other devs fixed it. ICSTOR cut content. ICSTOR didn't fix it.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
Anyway, I don't see the point of all this discusion, the game (brand) lost crediblity, and It is a shadow of what it was, really at this point, if I play to know how it ends, or not doesn't matter anymore.
did you play the new version or are you just saying this?

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
This whole argument thing is fun and all. But ICSTOR, and his team, were the reason the entire community have deep reservations about AVN crowdfunding. So it is no wonder they were, perhaps, mass reported and had Patreon breathing down their neck. Because of their actions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
That didn't really work for me I installed it. I deleted the other patch lewdpatcher(patch.rpy) like i think it says in the directions? but Judy was still referring to Linda as my landlady in the opening scene. i put the patch back in from the lewdpatcher and judy called Linda my mom like it's suppose to be and sara my sister. However when talking to Linda it says Mom for her name.
My i-patch is incompatible with the lewdpatch. So, the request to delete it.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
People are mad for 3 reasons

1) Lacklustre and uncreative ending scenes, and an interesting one (Lily x Sara) was relegated to interracial ntr bonus renders.

2) The patch for the game most users like to play, with writing that fully embraces the themes we want to see, is not released on launch. Not only does this kill the hype, but because we have to start the game over from scratch there's no reason to play.

3) ICSTOR has built an anti-fandom, and it's funny for these guys to finally shit on him and hurt him where it counts.

Reaction to the game can still reverse course;

1) Release the patch immediately

2) Show teasers from the Mystery DLC with an exciting scene. Maybe even provide alternative secret images, or an option to hide them.

3) Just eat shit for a while and continue to deliver and people will eventually change their tune.

Or Onyxdime and ICSTOR can continue to get the mods to delete my posts. I think they should put their egos aside and actually listen to the fans.

Reactions: EJW and Big-T

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
did you play the new version or are you just saying this?
I am playing the new version, and I'm saying that I am bored, after going through quite a few years of development and playing all updates, so yeah a long time, without any notification, what is wrong, and Unwatching the thread because of no info only complains, yeah I grew tired.
judgeme or Facepalm my coments, doesn't matter me it is my opinion, was it an unlucky update maybe, all what I'm saying is that I lost interest.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
No it wasn't! You know how I know?

Because it was before I posted!

You'll notice that in this post, you're talking to DownTheDrain. You have not admitted to being wrong.

This is when you admitted to being wrong, when I posted the update from the Summertime Saga devs! Which happened AFTER the post I just quoted!

And for the record, I can't find a single mention of some anonymous fan reporting ICSTOR at the link you previously mentioned. Now, I'm not about to say you're wrong, because a lot of posts can get deleted and moved around, but if you're going to say that something happened, and then point towards it, at least point in the right direction.

Here you have:

Screenshot_2021-08-05-17-01-33-67.jpg

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v1-0b-icstor.8012/post-6319848

Post from 4 August:

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v1-0b-icstor.8012/post-6413774

If you jeep searching you will find the rest of the story. You were wrong bro about dubting my point. He was reported and Patreon held his funds.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
That was not the original point of the argument but your question still has been answered several times.
Let me try it in as simple terms as I can.

ICSTOR was reported. Other devs were reported. Other devs fixed it. ICSTOR cut content. ICSTOR didn't fix it.
And why you think he cut it? To screw you personally? Or because he had no other choice and also he liked to work at least that couple months?

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
nope does not work

I stuck on Monday night when i need to go to caroline. (bevore she goes to bed she drink a lot of beer in the kitchen) She is in her bed. I wake her Up and she told me she doesnt want to go further with me. and say i need to leave the room and she cry. there is one other thing what i can do in this night. I can go to the ally and i see two thugs runing away from someone or so...
i cant progress further...

Sep 16, 2023
Again, you reply to me without reading my Posts at all. Read them and try to understand them before you reply.
Some People bombed this Page here with 1* reviews and wrote that they are disappointed that their expecting Threesomes, the Harem Aspect and the Pregnancy Content is missing. On a Game that announced a DLC right there when the Beta of the Main Game was released on Patreon and not for the Public.
How should these 1* Reviewers who complains about these missing Contents know that it wouldn't be a part of the DLC? Right, they can't. So they reviewed about the missing Content before the DLC and the "True Patch" from Onyx got released. They reviewed a Beta Version that shouldn't be for the Public yet.
These Reviewers should just have waited until the DLC release and THEN they could review it badly when Harem and Pregnancy are still missing. Would you go to another game which isn't completed yet and complain that Pregnancy is missing even though it still could be implemented? I don't think so. "Prince of Suburbia" release a Pregnancy DLC after the base Game is complete. Did they got a Review Bomb? No.
Just keep calm for now and when the DLC of Milfy City got released and if it's still missing, then you can Review it down.
ICSTOR is exceptionally lazy and irresponsible, but people review bombing here are ridiculously deluded if they think their reviews mean anything. In the end they just show buthurt is stronk in them.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
People are mad for 3 reasons

1) Lacklustre and uncreative ending scenes, and an interesting one (Lily x Sara) was relegated to interracial ntr bonus renders.

2) The patch for the game most users like to play, with writing that fully embraces the themes we want to see, is not released on launch. Not only does this kill the hype, but because we have to start the game over from scratch there's no reason to play.

3) ICSTOR has built an anti-fandom, and it's funny for these guys to finally shit on him and hurt him where it counts.

Reaction to the game can still reverse course;

1) Release the patch immediately

2) Show teasers from the Mystery DLC with an exciting scene. Maybe even provide alternative secret images, or an option to hide them.

3) Just eat shit for a while and continue to deliver and people will eventually change their tune.

Or Onyxdime and ICSTOR can continue to get the mods to delete my posts. I think they should put their egos aside and actually listen to the fans.
are you fkkng serious? and how the fuck do we avoid NTR bullshit? ffs. don't tell me sara ending is now NTR fkk this game if so. or is it only if you chose Lily?

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
This whole argument thing is fun and all. But ICSTOR, and his team, were the reason the entire community have deep reservations about AVN crowdfunding. So it is no wonder they were, perhaps, mass reported and had Patreon breathing down their neck. Because of their actions.
I wouldn't be surprised if he did get reported, but Patreon doesn't give a shit as long as they continue to make money. The rules ICSTOR ran afoul of were already in place by 2018 I believe, and frankly, I've seen Patreon's with just straight up illegal content before. Not 'This is not allowed on Patreon', but 'This will get you real jail time' illegal.

Here you have:

View attachment 2954575

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v1-0b-icstor.8012/post-6319848

Post from 4 August:

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v1-0b-icstor.8012/post-6413774

If you jeep searching you will find the rest of the story. You were wrong bro about dubting my point. He was reported and Patreon held his funds.
I literally said that I wasn't saying you were wrong, but the evidence you'd pointed to didn't exist.

It still doesn't exist mind you, because even ICSTOR doesn't say that he was reported, just that he ran afoul of Patreon's community guidelines, which were already in place when the game first came out! Nothing you've pointed to says that he was reported for his content, but rather that someone finally took notice that he was breaking the rules.

Reactions: bigboi234

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
And why you think he cut it? To screw you personally? Or because he had no other choice and also he liked to work at least that couple months?
He cut it because that was the easiest thing to do and anything else would have required more work.
Should be pretty fucking obvious by now.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes