Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
You got me lost. I don't even know what you are talking aboutbut I do know it's not important. I was wrong I sayd so. And that's it.
Funny that. Here, I'll refresh your memory!

First, you claimed that you never said that no other devs had been picked out for going against Patreon's guidelines. I'll include a screenshot, cause I know you have trouble keeping up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In response, I called you out on your bullshit. Again, a screenshot because we don't want you losing the plot.

You tried to claim that nono, I was mistaken. You had said that after I showed that Sumertime Saga had been hit with a similar issue as ICSTOR!

Except I pointed out that you were full of shit, because the "No other devs got targeted" post was before you admitted you were wrong. And now you're trying to act like it never happened!

I mean geez, if you're going to try and say I'm not admitting to being wrong, at least own up to your own mistakes.

Yeap, but there is aproblem Sherlock, the guy who reported speaks also on the past tense. So Icstor anounce he is investigate by patreon and coincidently a guy came at the same time and says "It was me". "WAS", past. And we all believe him. Every single one of us.
Why would you try and lie about what he said, when I literally just posted it for everyone to see? The person did not say "It was me". They said that they reported a post of ICSTOR, where we can infer from context that ICSTOR was saying that he was getting investigated. The user did not say that they reported ICSTOR and that he was the reason there was an investigation.

The timeline presented by that quote does not go 'wcdudley1980 reports ICSTOR to Patreon, ICSTOR gets investigated, ICSTOR posts about getting investigated, wcdudley1980 says that he was the one who originally reported him'. It goes 'ICSTOR gets investigated, ICSTOR posts about investigation, wcdudley1980 says he reported ICSTOR's post about getting investigated'. God, I hope you're doing this on purpose, because to think you're this dense and somehow out there is...worrying. And I know you'll come back now and say that it totally does say what you want it to, and you'll ignore that Oxydine himself said that plenty of other creators got investigated, which I'll include a screenshot of below, but I'm tired of you now. Scurry off to your hole.

And now we've got an update. That's nice. Hopefully sensible people can go back to talking about a plethora of bugs again.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes