Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
You got me lost. I don't even know what you are talking aboutbut I do know it's not important. I was wrong I sayd so. And that's it.
Funny that. Here, I'll refresh your memory!

First, you claimed that you never said that no other devs had been picked out for going against Patreon's guidelines. I'll include a screenshot, cause I know you have trouble keeping up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In response, I called you out on your bullshit. Again, a screenshot because we don't want you losing the plot.

You tried to claim that nono, I was mistaken. You had said that after I showed that Sumertime Saga had been hit with a similar issue as ICSTOR!

Except I pointed out that you were full of shit, because the "No other devs got targeted" post was before you admitted you were wrong. And now you're trying to act like it never happened!

I mean geez, if you're going to try and say I'm not admitting to being wrong, at least own up to your own mistakes.

Yeap, but there is aproblem Sherlock, the guy who reported speaks also on the past tense. So Icstor anounce he is investigate by patreon and coincidently a guy came at the same time and says "It was me". "WAS", past. And we all believe him. Every single one of us.
Why would you try and lie about what he said, when I literally just posted it for everyone to see? The person did not say "It was me". They said that they reported a post of ICSTOR, where we can infer from context that ICSTOR was saying that he was getting investigated. The user did not say that they reported ICSTOR and that he was the reason there was an investigation.

The timeline presented by that quote does not go 'wcdudley1980 reports ICSTOR to Patreon, ICSTOR gets investigated, ICSTOR posts about getting investigated, wcdudley1980 says that he was the one who originally reported him'. It goes 'ICSTOR gets investigated, ICSTOR posts about investigation, wcdudley1980 says he reported ICSTOR's post about getting investigated'. God, I hope you're doing this on purpose, because to think you're this dense and somehow out there is...worrying. And I know you'll come back now and say that it totally does say what you want it to, and you'll ignore that Oxydine himself said that plenty of other creators got investigated, which I'll include a screenshot of below, but I'm tired of you now. Scurry off to your hole.

And now we've got an update. That's nice. Hopefully sensible people can go back to talking about a plethora of bugs again.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I doubt the writer(s) have anything to do with the technical side. After all the writing is tolerable.
The writer is responsible too. Padding to give the illusion of content. Basically they are all guilty as each other for this kind of stuff.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
The writer is responsible too. Padding to give the illusion of content. Basically they are all guilty as each other for this kind of stuff.
In Oxydime's defense, I'd argue that the writing is the content. I mean, renders are nice and all, but they do nothing unless there's some words to explaiin why exactly I'm trying to kill myself by climbing up a garden tressile in the middle of the night.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I doubt the writer(s) have anything to do with the technical side. After all the writing is tolerable.
I can't render and I can't program, so I can't really devote my time to anything other than writing.

In this instance I noticed there was a jarring jump in the scene consistency where MC's pants suddenly vanish while his shoes stay on.

Given that Delilah's route is supposed to be comedic and light-hearted, at least in her first two acts before the downer ending, I decided to embrace the absurdity of it.

In Oxydime's defense, I'd argue that the writing is the content. I mean, renders are nice and all, but they do nothing unless there's some words to explaiin why exactly I'm trying to kill myself by climbing up a garden tressile in the middle of the night.

Yup! Definitely not my finest moment. :HideThePain:

That final persistent Celia bug really came back to bite me in the ass.

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
First, you claimed that you never said that no other devs had been picked out for going against Patreon's guidelines. I'll include a screenshot, cause I know you have trouble keeping up.
Not going to read your whole logical proses if you start from a bad premise: It's not true I never said other devs had been picked out for... It's true I did, I admit my mistake.
I sayd: "I never sayd that they were unfaily picked". It was fair. I specifically made the difference clear, and you inmediately twisted my words.
At that point I already admited I was wrong, that other devs has been also picked, but not unfair and not with the things you aded to my statement to make it look ridicoulus.

Why would you try and lie about what he said, when I literally just posted it for everyone to see?
Because I'm tired of you and I barely readed that coment. So it was a mistake on my side. Congrats you find me two.

Then again, at the end I prove you my point and in doing so I prove you were wrong. He was force by patreon to cut his content. Every thing else is secondary and if you want to take the time to investigate you will see I'm right. I'm not going to take my time to investigate for a guy that when proven wrong says "Shoking" and pretends it doesn't matter, move the goalpost to the report wich is secondary and not the patreon blocking wich is the main thing all time along.

People here are complaining by a removal content thatit was force, thay actually already have, and it will actually increase.
They have 0.7 and they will have 1.0 soon.

With all your rape and your having sex with you mom that you desperetely want.

• Angry
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Not going to read your whole logical proses if you start from a bad premise: It's not true I never said other devs had been picked out for... It's true I did, I admit my mistake.
I sayd: "I never sayd that they were unfaily picked". It was fair. I specifically made the difference clear, and you inmediately twisted my words.
At that point I already admited I was wrong, that other devs has been also picked, but not fair and not with the things you aded to my statement to make it look ridicoulus.

Because I'm tired of you and I barely readed that coment. So it was a mistake on my side. Congrats you find me two.

Then again, at the end I prove you my point and in doing so I prove you were wrong. He was force by patreon to cut his content. Every thing else is secondary and if you want to take the time to investigate you will see I'm right. I'm not going to take my time to investigate for a guy that when proven wrong says "Shoking" and pretends it doesn't matter, move the goalpost to the report wich is secondary and not the patreon blocking wich is the main thing all time along.

People here are complaining by a removal content thatit was force, thay actually already have, and it will actually increase.
They have 0.7 and they will have 1.0 soon.

With all your rape and your having sex with you mom that you desperetely want.
Nice strawman you got there bud. Good construction. We're all very proud of you. Still tilting at windmills, and haven't proven a single thing wrong, but we're rooting for you!

P.S I literally never claimed he wasn't told by Patreon to remove those aspects of the game, but go off I guess. Inb4 you double down. I'm predicting a 'Haha, still can't admit you're wrong eh?' so please don't disappoint me! I'll even let you have the last word, cause I'm ending it here. Good talk!

Yup! Definitely not my finest moment. :HideThePain:

That final persistent Celia bug really came back to bite me in the ass.
It's all I've been able to think about for days. Which I admit, is kind of weird, but it was just such a called shot that I couldn't help but give you a bit of ribbing for it.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Nice strawman you got there bud. Good construction. We're all very proud of you. Still tilting at windmills, and haven't proven a single thing wrong, but we're rooting for you!

P.S I literally never claimed he wasn't told by Patreon to remove those aspects of the game, but go off I guess. Inb4 you double down. I'm predicting a 'Haha, still can't admit you're wrong eh?' so please don't disappoint me! I'll even let you have the last word, cause I'm ending it here. Good talk!

It's all I've been able to think about for days. Which I admit, is kind of weird, but it was just such a called shot that I couldn't help but give you a bit of ribbing for it.
I think you broke Heycock. His typing is getting, progressively, worse and worse.

• Haha
Reactions: bigboi234 and Livvy

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I absolutely deserved it. :KEK:

Everything was ready to go on our end of things, so I confidentially made the call.

Then a gamebreaking bug with Celia was discovered, which led to more bugs being discovered as they fixed her.

Reactions: BradWilly18
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes