lazylazyoni

May 10, 2023
Question to your brain: If somebody scams another person or cheats them, are only the people who got scammed the only ones who can protest?

Of course this is only part of the problem, but honestly fuck, ask your parents to explain life basics to you, I've got no time!
You dont need to explain life basics for me. You can complain but why should your opinion matter you didnt buy the game you shouldnt even have it in the first place. The people who subscribe to it can complain but/and they can also cancel their subscription. They "lost" 10$ but what is your loss? Have you even considered that some people might be happy with the game and just want to help the developer with a donation? I dont know if ICSTOR changed the patreon about page but currently he wrote that if people like the design of the game they can pledge and help him to continue his work on it. There werent any false promises maybe he gave the people some dates or promies in the patreon posts but thats something we pirates can not see so it shouldnt matter to us only for the people(subscribers) who can see it. So back to my question how much money did he grab from you?

• Angry
Reactions: arkypoub

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, whoever reported the game and led to the Celia story being changed should be led behind the shed and shot in the head two times. (And yes, I do not really wish for someone to be killed over it, I am of course exaggerating, however people reporting a creator's content, for whatever fucked up reason are assholes who should be banned from the site for good, if it ever comes out they did that, and I don't care what the dev did or how long their updates take. Reporting someone to Patreon automatically makes you the asshole.).

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, the Endings of the characters were awful like AoT Bad and that's how bad of an ending as it gets. Hopefully the teased Harem ending will save that game because a great game with a shitty ending for each character is just a bad Game. The worst part is that Oxyndime probably made the best out of what he had. Even though the thing he wrote regard the releases aged terrible, I can't imagine he wanted to end the Game like that. His writing 2 years ago always hinted to the pregnant or harem ending. It still doesn't feel like a Final version.

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Can someone please Confirm if there is NO alternative to Celia blackmail route, like it seemed when she catches the MC in "hacking" her PC and mentiones that shes into BDSM and GH. The changelog stated " Reintroduction of Celia with a newly redesigned route" so I though that was the new route but it seems everything plays out just the same as in earlier versions (Skype blackmail and stuff) ??

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
So, apparently finding Caroline's booty call card disables the option to do Sara's booty call. In addition, Sara's booty call pussy sex is the worst, it says pussy but it's just the MC jerking off to her nude. Worst booty call ever, the guy just gave up on the game and called 1.0 lol, im embarassed and ashamed

Reactions: xXwankerXx

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I started a new game and now I'm stuck and I can't move on to the next day, when I choose to sleep until the next day nothing happens and I can't move forward

and on Sara Path I'm also stuck on the hints it says to spy on Sara in the bathroom in the morning but she's never there and during the day whenever I try to talk to her it says that we've already spoken today

Can you help me?

_Itsukaze

Nov 4, 2018
I started a new game and now I'm stuck and I can't move on to the next day, when I choose to sleep until the next day nothing happens and I can't move forward

and on Sara Path I'm also stuck on the hints it says to spy on Sara in the bathroom in the morning but she's never there and during the day whenever I try to talk to her it says that we've already spoken today

Can you help me?
PLEASE I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE

Reactions: JackMiejov

YanHentai

Mar 13, 2023
HOW TO PLAY ON ANDROID!
For those who want to play on ANDROID!! Joiplay is working perfectly. Just use the official Patreon version of Joiplay and NOT the PlayStore version. Just download the application and the official plugins, install both and that's it, the game works perfectly.

Download here:

Obs: Use the compressed version -> Compressed Version

Bônus: Save from the beginning with infinite money

View attachment 2949863
View attachment 2949864
Mine keeps coming out, what should I do?

fekjames

Feb 6, 2022
My game wont open, i downloaded it from different sites too, but it keeps saying winrar diagnostic message: cannot execute and the access path. can anyone help?

Reactions: Fernando333w

YanHentai

Mar 13, 2023
COMO JOGAR NO ANDROID!
Para quem quer jogar no ANDROID!! Joiplay está funcionando perfeitamente. Basta usar a versão oficial do Patreon do Joiplay e NÃO a versão da PlayStore . Basta baixar o aplicativo e os plugins oficiais, instalar ambos e pronto, o jogo funciona perfeitamente.

Baixe aqui :

Obs: Use a versão compactada -> Versão compactada

Bônus: Economize desde o início com dinheiro infinito

View attachment 2949863
View attachment 2949864
[/CITAR]
Fica em tela preta e sai, o que devo fazer?

YanHentai

Mar 13, 2023
HOW TO PLAY ON ANDROID!
For those who want to play on ANDROID!! Joiplay is working perfectly. Just use the official Patreon version of Joiplay and NOT the PlayStore version. Just download the application and the official plugins, install both and that's it, the game works perfectly.

Download here:

Obs: Use the compressed version -> Compressed Version

Bônus: Save from the beginning with infinite money

View attachment 2949863
View attachment 2949864
The screen stays on and off, what should I do?

Treenttt

Mar 24, 2022
No word for how to make Celia appear in the morning to apologize to her. That was my fav character in the game and she's the only one I can't even fucking start the story with. I must be shadowbanned or something.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes