Keezy

Feb 18, 2018
I started a new game and now I'm stuck and I can't move on to the next day, when I choose to sleep until the next day nothing happens and I can't move forward

and on Sara Path I'm also stuck on the hints it says to spy on Sara in the bathroom in the morning but she's never there and during the day whenever I try to talk to her it says that we've already spoken today

Can you help me?
I think I got it fixed for you. 1) The "can't sleep until the next day" bug appears to happen when Caroline catches you in her room at night, gets mad, and kicks you out. I reset your time of day. 2) I have no idea what caused the Sarah bug but I skipped you ahead of the spy scene.

When you load the save. Immediately sleep until the next day. Then go to Sarah's room and talk to her and Linda (ignore the hint). This should reset Sarah's hints. Good Luck!

Keezy

Feb 18, 2018
The "can't sleep until next day" bug happened to me after getting caught in Caroline's room at night, then she gets made and kicks you out. Easiest way to fix is to load a save before triggering the scene. Otherwise, you'll have to use console commands to change the time of day.

Sickblole91

Nov 19, 2022
My Mac is saying that it can’t be opened because the developer cannot be verified and it puts my Mac at a risk of malware, do ppl think it’s okay, I downloaded from mega

darknight902

Aug 31, 2021
What happens if you cheat on Sara with Lily on Lily's apartment? Does that choice have any consequences later on the game? Cause right after that choice Sara's route completes, but states additional dialog available! However deciding not to cheat also closes Lily's furthur route progression! stating you decided not to cheat on Sara.

In game cheating choices are marked red! That made me wondering the consequences! View attachment 2955073
got the link mod?

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Not anymore. They are just pretending to be asleep now. It's a very disjointed scene that makes no sense since it can happens very early in the game.
Wait, so all that night scenes with the blowjobs while sleeping and stuff where removed?, how funny, the final version of the game is actually the worst one

Reactions: Lees91

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
For anyone struggling with Celia quest progression starting at her office in the morning. I will break it down to an elementary level for you peasants who don't have "patch2.rpy":

1: Go to file location Milfy City/game (this will lead you to the location where you see the "cache, saves, and patch.rpy files in it)
2: Right-click > New > Text Document
3. Right-click on that new document > Rename the new text document to patch2.rpy
4. A window will pop up saying "if you want to change the file extension...blah blah > Click "Yes"
5. Your newly created document should look like patch2.rpy (it should NOT look like patch2.rpy.txt)
6. Your problem is now fixed. What is dead, may never die.

And still no sex with Grandma :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: lumley
Nov 17, 2019
Excuse me pls. Do people pay rent to their parents when living in parents' house? I am an Asian, in my country, we don't have the culture for paying rents to parents. Just curious btw
Im living at home right now. cant really be a leech. either paying reduced rent or buying stuff for the house is sufficient.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Excuse me pls. Do people pay rent to their parents when living in parents' house? I am an Asian, in my country, we don't have the culture for paying rents to parents. Just curious btw
If you're old enough to have a job and still live at home then yes

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
so why after all this time do you need to start over, from what i can see hardly any of the old content or anything earlier in the game was changed only new stuff later

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes