Tra Lala

Jun 22, 2018
lol, just google save editor, drop your save there, pres CTRL+F and paste there amount of money that you have, then press the arrow up or down, if nothing shows up, click left arrow at the bottom to go to next page, and repeate te process, once you find it just change the value. Here i attach save made at the beginning of the game with 9999 cash.
yeah, i think that was the instructions there

Rohan Imtiaz

Apr 27, 2018
What happens if you cheat on Sara with Lily on Lily's apartment? Does that choice have any consequences later on the game? Cause right after that choice Sara's route completes, but states additional dialog available! However deciding not to cheat also closes Lily's furthur route progression! stating you decided not to cheat on Sara.

In game cheating choices are marked red! That made me wondering the consequences! Screenshot 2023-09-25 020456.png

Last edited:

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
What happens if you cheat on Sara with Lily on Lily's apartment? Does that choice have any consequences later on the game? Cause right after that choice Sara's route completes, but states additional dialog available! However deciding not to cheat also closes Lily's furthur route progression! stating you decided not to cheat on Sara.

In game cheating choices are marked red! That made me wondering the consequences!
There are no consequences. Sara rages at first, regardless of your choices, then just forgive and forget later on.

Reactions: Rohan Imtiaz

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
It's weird how Patreon and Steam rules have very clearly affected the game's writing in how unnatural all of the dialogue about classes are "Time to go COLLEGE" "How was COLLEGE today?", like they literally don't even say the word school because they're afraid of implying this isnt a university. But then you can just kind of molest a girl in her sleep unprompted.

Oct 9, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked, but there's way too many posts recently for me to sift through.
Are there any negative consequences of getting Lily's number and proceeding through her story?

Niksh

Aug 15, 2021
For the no sleeping issue, what I have found that works for me is going into the console and typing "week_day = #"

# = the day of the week, 1 monday, 2 tuesday, 3 wednesday, 4 thursday, 5 friday. So if you are stuck on day 3, put in a 4 for example.
What do you mean by console where to type ?? I am having sleeping issue in my game after a talk with carolina in kitchen while she is drinking..mc is not sleeping

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes