Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Nice strawman you got there bud. Good construction. We're all very proud of you. Still tilting at windmills, and haven't proven a single thing wrong, but we're rooting for you!

P.S I literally never claimed he wasn't told by Patreon to remove those aspects of the game, but go off I guess. Inb4 you double down.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v1-0b-icstor.8012/post-6366032

"You guys do realise by reporting him and Patreon forcing him to change the Celia content "

Here you have you can follow the conversation, one after another everyone saying that he was reported. Back then when he was investigated. Now you can say you were wrong?

• Angry
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
That didn't really work for me I installed it. I deleted the other patch lewdpatcher(patch.rpy) like i think it says in the directions? but Judy was still referring to Linda as my landlady in the opening scene. i put the patch back in from the lewdpatcher and judy called Linda my mom like it's suppose to be and sara my sister. However when talking to Linda it says Mom for her name.
Effectively, I've missed a lot. But it's corrected now.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Nice strawman you got there bud. Good construction. We're all very proud of you. Still tilting at windmills, and haven't proven a single thing wrong, but we're rooting for you!

P.S I literally never claimed he wasn't told by Patreon to remove those aspects of the game, but go off I guess. Inb4 you double down. I'm predicting a 'Haha, still can't admit you're wrong eh?' so please don't disappoint me! I'll even let you have the last word, cause I'm ending it here. Good talk!

It's all I've been able to think about for days. Which I admit, is kind of weird, but it was just such a called shot that I couldn't help but give you a bit of ribbing for it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v1-0b-icstor.8012/post-6366265
" yea that was quite the single digit IQ move. I still remember that user who kept spam posting the gif or webm on how to report ICTOR's Patreon page"
Here is another. Tell me, Summertime Saga had a guy spaming on how to report his Patreon?

Here is the hole story, word by word what I say it happened:

Some user (I think in this forum) for some reason decided to pipe up and and spam report ICSTOR's Patreon page with a long essay (including screenshots and videos) until it got flagged for review. Patreon picked up the report and had a discussion with ICSTOR to remove the night scenes with Caroline and Sara in their bedrooms as it's considered rape and non-consensual sex as well as too remove the Celia webcam/blackmail stuff essentially meaning her whole entire story has to be rewritten because of that moron (which is a content update within itself, those renders have to be deleted or reworked).

This is the reason for the the delay on the Judy update (v0.73).

We all know what ICSTOR is like with MORE work...we barely just got him to come out of his cave and now some idiot has scared him back inside...see you in 2 years? Who knows now.

• Angry
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
I absolutely deserved it. :KEK:

Everything was ready to go on our end of things, so I confidentially made the call.

Then a gamebreaking bug with Celia was discovered, which led to more bugs being discovered as they fixed her.
Tell icstor to Make his own Secret of the House DLC, i want Inusen mald

BobSinger123

Mar 6, 2023
Nope it's not and I didn't buy it before. I can't see the night vision camera and rope in shop. If anyone know the solve this problem or I will try to edit save folder to add them my bag. But I didn't know where is the save folder in mac too?
Did you figure it out? Otherwise how would editing the save folder work without messing up the rest of your gameplay?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes