lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know where to get the old .71 version? So many of the things that made this good have been cut and it's a real shame
If on version 1.0 we apply the CRC amount of 0.71b, then just 317 pictures and 15 animations are missing. And all this applies to neighbors.
In version 1.0 there are only 22 pictures left starting with “Ne_”, in the form of their house and the rooms in it.
At the same time 0.71b was broken in part by Celia's script, and two animations were missing (Linda's blowjob and Caroline's ass groping), and it differed from 0.6e only in Sara's content, which is entirely present in 1.0.

Sep 16, 2023
Can someone please clear something up for me? My understanding is that some content was removed, like the neighbor mom-daughter plot (which really sucks imo and I hope that some heroic figure creates a restored content mod eventually after all the dust finally settles). Did this happen in between v.71b -> v1.0b? Or at some point between the last couple of updates? I suspect it was the former, but the reason I'm asking is because I'm looking at the approximate files sizes and they are as follows:

v.71b = 4.441gb
v1.0b = 9.567gb
v1.0c = 9.289gb (dropped off by around 0.28gb)
v1.0d = 9.305gb

Maybe I'm just ignorant on the tech side and it was only optimization stuff or something.
Difference in size between 1.0b and 1.0c is not about content, it's same. Difference is because Icstor and his programmer had "brilliant" idea to pass from Python2 to Python3 for bugfix.... In the end, it's just difference between Python2 and Python3 libraries shipped with game.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Which are the new scenes in this update? As I don't know if the order in the gallery of the computer is the release order...

Also there is any save that parts from the last update? (As old saves are not compatible but dont want to start from zero and only check the new part)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Difference in size between 1.0b and 1.0c is not about content, it's same. Difference is because Icstor and his programmer had "brilliant" idea to pass from Python2 to Python3 for bugfix.... In the end, it's just difference between Python2 and Python3 libraries shipped with game.
Ah, I see. Thank you for clearing that up.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes