Volta

Apr 27, 2017
does anyone have a list of the new secret card locations?

Also slightly disappointed there is no orgy/family get together/harem stuff at the end of this, it'd suck if that wasn't added later.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Pro-tip, stop downloading/worrying about a beta release every 3-4 days and worrying about patches.

Just wait it out, and wait for the final version which will be released on Steam once all the bug/beta versions are done. I don't even know why I compress them, it's "a" pointless endeavor.

That's one of the reasons the mod is not released, the Ren'Py version was changed from b to c, then back to the same in d, hell x32 wasn't even included with "c"....
I usually wait until a game gets the completed tag, but this one was one of the first I played. I thought it was dead then I saw it up on the board a few days ago with a final tag and was surprised. So, pro tip, do not assume. I was going off the final tag and ICSTOR's Patreon note about this being a final version. I was sceptical at first because there was an "update' released a few years back on April fools day, but the size of the update quelled any doubts. I did do several plays when I was waiting for an update in the past, so I am muddling through this off of fuzzy memory without a mod. Even though I find the "Mommy" and "Daddy" tag in the updated ipatch a bit off for a college age MC I appreciate the work joelurmel did with his patch. Heck if I knew how to do an ipatch I would change the tags myself.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I've put Daddy and Mommy in my i-patch because the dev have choosen to put Auntie to call Lisa...
But, I have explained if you don't like this you just have to edit the _ipatch.rpy and replace what you dislike.
Is it too hard to modify 4 lines ???
Thank you for your work on the patch. If I knew how to edit the file I would and be done with it. I have noticed a bit of British slang in the writing, so I guess mummy and daddy fits with that. Sorry if I came off as a rude American.

detwait

Apr 4, 2022
So the only repetitive weekend event is with Ceila now ?

Btw, it is too bad that the arguably the hottest girl in the game was cut - Isla.

Reactions: AirForce1

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Milfy City with Koga's multi-mod and incest patch included to v1.0d.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Edit 01/10/23: Updated the links with a fix that allows skipping minigames. This is needed as the pool cleaning minigame does not work on Android

Last edited:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
To be honest, almost everything reported has been resolved. Inconsistencies are detected in the story and continuity.
And, except for the advancement in the aunt's story, the changes have done more harm than good to a story that many of us loved.
Let's wait and see what happens with the "definitive" version.

seenzz

Jul 2, 2019
I have a pretty bad bug, i am unable to "sleep until next day" its night and when i choose to sleep nothing happens... ive tried sneaking into girls rooms and other locations and doing stuff but it doesnt work.. when i go back and try to sleep the same happens, anyone know to to sort this? any dev commands or script override i can do??

Reactions: PointBravo

seenzz

Jul 2, 2019
To be honest, almost everything reported has been resolved. Inconsistencies are detected in the story and continuity.
And, except for the advancement in the aunt's story, the changes have done more harm than good to a story that many of us loved.
Let's wait and see what happens with the "definitive" version.
id love to see whats the changes but my game is soft locked! I cant sleep.. nothing happens when i press sleep until next day

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes