master861

Nov 4, 2022
This needs an updated WT/ipatch mod without "Mommy" and "Daddy" tags. The recent ipatch by joelurmel uses those tags and it's annoying to me to see the MC call his dad "Daddy" and mom "Mommy" what is he 6 yrs old? I mean thanks for the work on the patch this needed an update, but can you update it to "Mom" & "Dad"? What happened to Lain and his mod. The Patreon page just says in progress.
Again look for the lewedpatch ther you got Mom and Dad and Sister as tags

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Probably very old version 0.5 or 0.6, if there was those versions, dont remember
Hmm... 0.6e is the oldest I have. I was hoping to find an answer so that I wouldn't have to do playthrough for each build until I find out lol. I guess I'll just start with 0.71b and see if it's still there.

Edit: Luckily I still had the right version of Lain's mod for that build too, and was able to unlock the full gallery. So I can confirm that at least 0.71b still has the removed content (just for anyone else who might have been curious).

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I have a problem of not being able to unlock any scene in the gallery which is already finished in the play through in 1.0b. Is this a reported bug? Is this fixed now?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I thought that is going to be a paid DLC :sneaky:
Ah, yes. DLC to fix the bugs and to give actual endings to the game and restore content. Icstor, and his team, sure do know how to paint themselves as villains. Easily get jobs at EA, or bioware, etc with their mind set. Achingly slow to fix bugs but lightning fast to suck more cash.

Sep 26, 2023
Ah, yes. DLC to fix the bugs and to give actual endings to the game and restore content.
"This story arc is coming to an end with this game. That means the endings can be a lot more different. At this point we're taking into account so many decisions that you've made as a player and reflecting a lot of that stuff. It's not even in any way like the traditional game endings, where you can say how many endings there are or whether you got ending A, B, or C. The endings have a lot more sophistication and variety in them."

Casey Hudson Icstor Team.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
"This story arc is coming to an end with this game. That means the endings can be a lot more different. At this point we're taking into account so many decisions that you've made as a player and reflecting a lot of that stuff. It's not even in any way like the traditional game endings, where you can say how many endings there are or whether you got ending A, B, or C. The endings have a lot more sophistication and variety in them."

Casey Hudson Icstor Team.
Yes yes, we will have a red, blue. and green ending! Cookie if the reference is known

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
Why there is no sidra path was that closed as Developer didnot update it and no pregnancy route for calorine and Harem Ending is not Present?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Fuck... I knew this would happen... I download version B, then version C comes out... I wait a few days to download version C, then version D comes out... FUCK!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is it possible that bugfix upgrades can be made? Screw downloading 9GB each time a bugfix is done...

After not playing this for 3-4 years, I'd like to see what it is like - but not if I have to keep downloading 9GB each fkn time!!

I know that SonsOLiberty does great compressed versions but that's not my point... anyroad... gonna leave this on the backburner & go play other games!

Reactions: Macinnes

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
v1.04
- Most of the bugs should be fixed now. If you find yourself unable to progress with your current save, it's probably best to start a new game and skip through the text quickly.

we are just beta testers :(

• Haha
Reactions: The Japanese

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Fuck... I knew this would happen... I download version B, then version C comes out... I wait a few days to download version C, then version D comes out... FUCK!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is it possible that bugfix upgrades can be made? Screw downloading 9GB each time a bugfix is done...

After not playing this for 3-4 years, I'd like to see what it is like - but not if I have to keep downloading 9GB each fkn time!!

I know that SonsOLiberty does great compressed versions but that's not my point... anyroad... gonna leave this on the backburner & go play other games!
What kind internet you have? 2004 128kb/s?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
This needs an updated WT/ipatch mod without "Mommy" and "Daddy" tags. The recent ipatch by joelurmel uses those tags and it's annoying to me to see the MC call his dad "Daddy" and mom "Mommy" what is he 6 yrs old? I mean thanks for the work on the patch this needed an update, but can you update it to "Mom" & "Dad"? What happened to Lain and his mod. The Patreon page just says in progress.
I've put Daddy and Mommy in my i-patch because the dev have choosen to put Auntie to call Lisa...
But, I have explained if you don't like this you just have to edit the _ipatch.rpy and replace what you dislike.
Is it too hard to modify 4 lines ???

Reactions: Shifty_9
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes