tamert101

Dec 7, 2019
Can't wait to download version 1.0e and 1.0f ... I'm so excited :p
Read the changelog, looks like dev is switching to numeric only versions :ROFLMAO:
v1.04
- Most of the bugs should be fixed now. If you find yourself unable to progress with your current save, it's probably best to start a new game and skip through the text quickly.

lucknut123

Jun 21, 2021
If v1.0d can't use the save from 1.0c and there are still some bugs, what's the point of releasing the v.01d HEEYYY ICSTORRR

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I turned the mod menu off and now I can't get back. Someone help please
Hi. On PC you can press "Shift" and "K" to open my Mod menu, too. Or go into the games preferences, there you can enable the Mod button again.
Please update the mod for 1.0d
I did a quick check with v1.0d, seems my Mods is working for that game version, too.
Would you consider porting this game with mod to Android please?
Thank you for your time :)
I maybe give it a quick try, but I'm actually not sure the game would even work properly on Android. Especially in the free roam or minigames parts.

Aarush22

Jun 1, 2023
Hi. On PC you can press "Shift" and "K" to open my Mod menu, too. Or go into the games preferences, there you can enable the Mod button again.

I did a quick check with v1.0d, seems my Mods is working for that game version, too.

I maybe give it a quick try, but I'm actually not sure the game would even work properly on Android. Especially in the free roam or minigames parts.
Hi bro, regarding minigame part in preference there is an option to skip minigame if we enable it then minigames are completed automatically.
It would be great if you provide us the android version.

Reactions: JR_LIV

kupic

May 5, 2017
Are people asking about Android version invisible to the others? Why to not have some respect and give a short answer?
Are people asking about Android version to stupid to read or to use the search funnction?

I don`t need the android version but i found a dozen postings and links for android versions while reading in the forum...

btw. no respect for lazy morons...

radcon

Sep 21, 2020
You found there numbers?
Can you please tell me where & how to find them?
Booty Call Cards:

Caroline: at the shop (photoshoot room)
Linda: at the office wall near desk.
Sara: at school near sara's classroom door.

The "new Celia content" is a No for me... and no pregnant/harem route... maybe in the next 4 years...

Reactions: Aarush22
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes