SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What happened to Lain and his mod. The Patreon page just says in progress.
Pro-tip, stop downloading/worrying about a beta release every 3-4 days and worrying about patches.

Just wait it out, and wait for the final version which will be released on Steam once all the bug/beta versions are done. I don't even know why I compress them, it's "a" pointless endeavor.

That's one of the reasons the mod is not released, the Ren'Py version was changed from b to c, then back to the same in d, hell x32 wasn't even included with "c"....

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\achun\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Tue Sep 26 22:02:20 2023

i'm getting this error? any help?
Use the fix here

Badaaaam

Sep 20, 2023
Hmmm?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
opens fine for me, i need to wait until my dl is finsh with the new version lets see what is changed.
Odd this. I couldn't open it in rar/7zip locally. But I uploaded to an online unrar which created a zip which I was able to open... And I rar/7zip a lot: this is new.

Legie

Feb 14, 2018
Anyone have any news on the neighbours (Sindra). Will they be finished later? Honestly these two have interested me x times more than half the other characters in the game.

Reactions: Maxirox

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
I didn’t get it... wasn’t this game abandoned a long time ago?! What's the point of starting it again? what could there be nonova there? :unsure: :unsure:

Aura

Jul 14, 2017
Struggling to get neighbour quest started. I don't see the spy neighbour with binocular option show up. Already met with the mom 3 times.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Pro-tip, stop downloading/worrying about a beta release every 3-4 days and worrying about patches.

Just wait it out, and wait for the final version which will be released on Steam once all the bug/beta versions are done. I don't even know why I compress them, it's "a" pointless endeavor.

That's one of the reasons the mod is not released, the Ren'Py version was changed from b to c, then back to the same in d, hell x32 wasn't even included with "c"....
ICSTOR is keeping his "final version will be free" promise by making all the ESL95 cucks beta test his broken game lol

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes