MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
This is a tough one - unpacked the game and had a look at what's new:
- Caroline filler stuff - basically booty calls from the NLT games. Also there's new Violet scenes ... why??
- Sara story ended - 1 good scene with her, some booty call stuff and a bunch of scenes with that other girl Lily (unnecessary imo)
- A bunch of Linda scenes ending her story + booty calls
- Celia rework (again unnecessary) and story finished
- A bunch of Liza + the other one scenes - decent but does not seem to be finished
- Judy full story + looks very nice especially the 3some
- New chick from school with a full set of scenes ... why? I guess there has to be something going on at the swimming pool so there's a lot of renders wasted there (the model looks like crap imo)

This is a good chunk of work for about a year / year and a half - not gonna lie, but there's very little content with Sara or Caroline so I'm not sure if it's worth a full play-through for me. Maybe when the mod gets updated.

ploopy

Sep 13, 2017
Okay so, literally any night scene is leading to a type mismatch error => “TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of 'int' and 'str'”. I don't feel like going through and extracting everything to fix this lol, does anyone have a fix or has anyone seen this issue yet? super annoying haha

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Never understood the hype behind this game. It was alrighty with hot chars here and there, but not like "wooooah".
And lads expected for years for a conclusion of a story which was...generic)
Nowadays there are a lot more quality games, so I understand your point. But look at first page and you see it was posted in January 2018, and back then it was groundbreaking. :)

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Found a bug after Linda and Sara cooking scene, images of doors can get stuck on the screen if I accidentally click on Sara and Linda again after the event has happened.
And loading any save makes all the backgrounds black until you leave a room...
Onyxdime

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
HOW TO PLAY ON ANDROID!
For those who want to play on ANDROID!! Joiplay is working perfectly. Just use the official Patreon version of Joiplay and NOT the PlayStore version. Just download the application and the official plugins, install both and that's it, the game works perfectly.

Download here:

Obs: Use the compressed version!!

View attachment 2949863
View attachment 2949864
ikr, the pateron version is even better cause it can unpack .rpa archives. You can download compressed, add mods just like pc version and no fuss of mod or patches would work with android port or not.
Tbh i prefer joiplay now over ports because of flexibility, not to mention there is no(to negligible) performance difference between ports and joiplay now

Last edited:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
What is wrong with this forum some popular creators they get push others get buried.
exhibit A :
Thread Updated: 2023-09-23
Release Date: 2023-09-23

put the real release date and see how the creator cares.:cautious:
It's the release date for the update. Not hard to figure out.

• Angry
Reactions: Antonisimo

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Hey, found a bug that happened the first time I went to the shop (next to MC's house on the map, for clarity). Got the event with the woman paying for her groceries and then the music from that event started overlapping with the overworld music.

Continued to persist when I tried changing areas, so I went back to the main menu and reloaded my save to try and sort it, but it's still doing it and now pieces of the map are just black void. Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: Appears to have fixed itself for the time being after I talked to Dad at home.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes