mattius77

May 16, 2017
anyone got a walkthrough of all the secret photos
go to the first page where you download the game there is a guide there
The guide on OP only goes up to 81 secret scene locations, 9 pages of 9 cards. As of 1.0d, the in-game menu shows there like 7 more pages of cards beyond that...... so 63 new scenes since the publication of that guide. I've only found like 5 or 6 of the 'new' cards, so I'd like an updated guide myself. Did not see that this had been updated on this very page.

Last edited:

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
The guide on OP only goes up to 81 secret scene locations, 9 pages of 9 cards. As of 1.0d, the in-game menu shows there like 7 more pages of cards beyond that...... so 63 new scenes since the publication of that guide. I've only found like 5 or 6 of the 'new' cards, so I'd like an updated guide myself.
Look some posts above, someone posted a guide for 1d with all content less then one hour ago

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Supposedly I finished all the Sarah content and I should be able to use horny call but it is greyed out whats up with that? a bug?
You have to get her Horny Call card, which is located at College in Sara's Classroom (on the right side of the hall). Upper left by the red bell, if I remember.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
A lot of different discussion topics going on over this game in here.. I am just going to take a page out of MC's book, and drink my beer this way as I read them all...

View attachment 2967157
This is a RenPy game. Bug-free python renpy should be super fast to implement and a given at ICSTOR's level. I don't get how they act like it's some arduous thing when it's really simple

master861

Nov 4, 2022
It's the MC sister, where is the problem ???
Sister is a role, not a name... So, displaying Sara instead is logic, because it's her name

For the facepalmer:
The title textbox MUST display their name not their role/family relation.
The role/family relations appears in the sentences.

I don't think ccmsqvl is called brother by his friends...
you got me wrong ther look at the img again i postet with you mod it says should i cum deep into Sara's mouth.
but with incest patch it should say should i cum deep into my sisters mouth.
See the difference?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
you got me wrong ther look at the img again i postet with you mod it says should i cum deep into Sara's mouth.
but with incest patch it should say should i cum deep into my sisters mouth.
See the difference?
Can you stop answering anywhere... it's hard to follow

My i-patch does not work correcgtly without at least patch.rpy present.

So, you are wrong because it display sister in that case...

menu:
"Blow your hot load deep inside your younger sister’s mouth." if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
scene SR2_weekend_jacuzzi_p24a

Last edited:

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
I can't spy on Sarah in the Bathroom. I downloaded 1.0d since that was the "fix". Still no Sarah content. Do I need to start a new game?
I fixed the last time to spy on Sara in the bathroom by doing it immediately after the weekend at the pool without following other routes in between. After the pool visit go to her room and then immediately to the bathroom. Hope it works for you too.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes