abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
I was also a bit.. unsatisfied so to speak with the Father getting sloppy seconds if you cuck him. I expected him to get nothing at all
Be honest that sounds like a horrible ending. Linda's Milfy cunt belongs to me and me alone. He's not a bad guy or anything but fuck him. You've already ruined his life enough why not have an ending which Linda leave him completely and he moves out? Or just simply cuck him and make him watch and get nothing?

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I don't understand how to use the horny calls cards. How do you actually utilize them? I checked the phone I didn't see any way to call anyone
Use at night the pink phone in the MC bedroom at bottom right, enjoy the scene :cool:

Yahya5555

May 27, 2018
Updated my compressed Android port of Milfy City with Koga's multi-mod and incest patch included to v1.0d.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Need mouse button for pool cleaning

seeka

Oct 16, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "D:\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Sat Sep 30 06:28:13 2023

Reactions: nikorasx

apayne98

Mar 31, 2022
You need to start a new game with version d, old safe files don't work correct. You stuck with the same problem with sara. Don't know if it is still there in the d version but you need to spy on her right after waking her up when she sleeps at her pc. If you don't do it you can't wake her again and she will not appear in the bathroom again, so the path is broken at that point.
ya screw that lol. i played the game months ago just downloaded it again 2 days ago to find out its bugged so redownloaded the d version im not restarting the whole game again a 2nd time in 2 days. ill just wait another half a year to see if anything is fixed or if more is messed up

Reactions: mollyses

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sidra story is too short or I am done something wrong?
At the 4th meeting, she tell MC tha she is lesbian and that's the end of story...

Is it really end here...???
Yeah... Can't even believe how cuckstor can mess up this much... He could even not just touch the route at all and it would be even better than this or he could delete fully instead of making this ''I'm lesbian'' thing... Honestly Isla's content had good potential, sad to see it's became like this.

Last edited:

nikorasx

May 28, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Sat Sep 30 12:19:43 2023
I found it when talking to Linda in my bedroom

Sep 16, 2023
Yeah... Can't even believe how cuckstor can mess up this much... He could even not just touch the route at all and it would be even better than this or he could delete fully instead of making this ''I'm lesbian'' thing...
Sidra was lesbian since she was introduced in 0.6. Cut-out part was her daughter Isla.

I found it when talking to Linda in my bedroom
I am Stuck by "I Cannot Sleep Until Next Day" Can Anybody Help me Out?
Thanks in Advance
Update your game.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sidra was lesbian since she was introduced in 0.6. Cut-out part was her daughter Isla.
I didn't told she wasn't tho, not sure what you are talking about here? The thing I'm talking about is potential and direction of her and her daughter content, their content was going towards Isla getting revenge on her and becaming straight as well. So if things gone the direction DEV were taking before we were going to see MC and Isla taking revenge on Sidra, making her obedient or something + with Isla sex scenes with MC as well.

Sep 16, 2023
I didn't told she wasn't tho?
I was saying he didn't make that lesbian thing.

Isla getting revenge on her and becaming straight as well.
Isla was always straight. Sidra was forcing her in lesbian sex.

So if things gone the direction DEV were taking before we were going to see MC and Isla taking revenge on Sidra, making her obedient or something + with Isla sex scenes with MC as well.
Problem is that Patreon demanded that part of game to be reworked, I think. It was straight out incest, blackmail and sexual harassment. I don't know, maybe some DLC will be made later.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was saying he didn't make that lesbian thing.

Isla was always straight. Sidra was forcing her in lesbian sex.

Problem is that Patreon demanded that part of game to be reworked, I think. It was straight out incest, blackmail and sexual harassment. I don't know, maybe some DLC will be made later.
You can't call yourself straight while you having zero straight interaction and going fully on lesbian stuff (she was getting forced and couldn't have any straight relationship if you forget that part)

And thanks to patreon demanding things game is messy and worse than even before, this game had good potential with how it's handled Caroline path, it was reason why I loved this game back in the day, but for years it's nothing more than shadow of old self.

CCC123456789

Aug 5, 2020
Yeah... Can't even believe how cuckstor can mess up this much... He could even not just touch the route at all and it would be even better than this or he could delete fully instead of making this ''I'm lesbian'' thing... Honestly Isla's content had good potential, sad to see it's became like this.
Apparently Icstor is removing all the illegal/controversial plot in this game for the upcoming steam version, it is obvious for the Celia route and all the night event scene...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This Incest mod isnt compatable with the multi-mod made by KoGa3
Hi. The incest Mod should be compatible with mine - with one exception: My settings for the game dialogs is kinda "overruled" with the textbox addon from the other Mod and not working anymore. If you want that back simply delete the file "_TextBox Transparency.rpy" and if already available also the file "_TextBox Transparency.rpyc". Then my settings should work again, too.
Edit Oct. 5, 2023: in the meantime the incest Mod is on PC fully compatible to my Mod.
When using it on Android please still follow the instructions from
here for installation.

Need mouse button for pool cleaning
It's recommended to deactivate the minigames on Android in the game settings. Hope that works for you to at least progress the game.

Last edited:

alienthrone

Dec 10, 2017
the neighbour's daughter was removed? i remember you could watch them through your window but that option is not avaible.
the mom still on the game but there are signals of the daughter or i'm missing something is there an event that trigger this?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes