RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was saying he didn't make that lesbian thing.

Isla was always straight. Sidra was forcing her in lesbian sex.

Problem is that Patreon demanded that part of game to be reworked, I think. It was straight out incest, blackmail and sexual harassment. I don't know, maybe some DLC will be made later.
You can't call yourself straight while you having zero straight interaction and going fully on lesbian stuff (she was getting forced and couldn't have any straight relationship if you forget that part)

And thanks to patreon demanding things game is messy and worse than even before, this game had good potential with how it's handled Caroline path, it was reason why I loved this game back in the day, but for years it's nothing more than shadow of old self.

CCC123456789

Aug 5, 2020
Yeah... Can't even believe how cuckstor can mess up this much... He could even not just touch the route at all and it would be even better than this or he could delete fully instead of making this ''I'm lesbian'' thing... Honestly Isla's content had good potential, sad to see it's became like this.
Apparently Icstor is removing all the illegal/controversial plot in this game for the upcoming steam version, it is obvious for the Celia route and all the night event scene...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This Incest mod isnt compatable with the multi-mod made by KoGa3
Hi. The incest Mod should be compatible with mine - with one exception: My settings for the game dialogs is kinda "overruled" with the textbox addon from the other Mod and not working anymore. If you want that back simply delete the file "_TextBox Transparency.rpy" and if already available also the file "_TextBox Transparency.rpyc". Then my settings should work again, too.
Edit Oct. 5, 2023: in the meantime the incest Mod is on PC fully compatible to my Mod.
When using it on Android please still follow the instructions from
here for installation.

Need mouse button for pool cleaning
It's recommended to deactivate the minigames on Android in the game settings. Hope that works for you to at least progress the game.

Last edited:

alienthrone

Dec 10, 2017
the neighbour's daughter was removed? i remember you could watch them through your window but that option is not avaible.
the mom still on the game but there are signals of the daughter or i'm missing something is there an event that trigger this?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
the neighbour's daughter was removed? i remember you could watch them through your window but that option is not avaible.
the mom still on the game but there are signals of the daughter or i'm missing something is there an event that trigger this?
Yep it's removed and her mother's content ends with 4th visit of yours and she basically says ''I'm lesbian'' and content ends :D

killed_kaykay

Feb 3, 2023
Hi. Not sure what you mean with "skip games mod". In the preferences you actually can activate "Skip Minigames".

About the I-patch: I checked, it seems you can add the patch from joelurmel (Link) into my port on your own.

Installation steps:
- install my port and run it alt least once
- download the I-patch and extract the Zip
- move all extracted files and folders EXCEPT the file "_TextBox Transparency.rpy" into the folder: ...(your device name)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.milfycity\game\

That's it, with the next game start the patch should work
Thanks bro

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Sadly there is no existing menu or button in the preferences or mod menu to skip minigames on android

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
any fix for 1.0c where Linda is stuck in my room at night and it crashes before the scene progresses? not trying to download 1.0d and go through all of this shit again
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "D:\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Sat Sep 30 06:28:13 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\Nopphol\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc (1)\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Sat Sep 30 12:19:43 2023
I found it when talking to Linda in my bedroom
Download the fix here or update with the 1.0d at the top op wich is the better solution.

Reactions: nikorasx

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Be honest that sounds like a horrible ending. Linda's Milfy cunt belongs to me and me alone. He's not a bad guy or anything but fuck him. You've already ruined his life enough why not have an ending which Linda leave him completely and he moves out? Or just simply cuck him and make him watch and get nothing?
It certainly wasn't what I was expecting tbh

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes