dangerdude88

Feb 11, 2021
after selecting the tools for cleaning Liza's pool, it does not allow you to clean it. how can I do?

same thing in the gym for training with Delilah
You have to select the mop and go to the pool area and click on the translucent mop.. As for the gym.. You can only go after losing and youll have to change your outfit before you can press on any of the equipmemt

Reactions: keefer43

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Yep it's removed and her mother's content ends with 4th visit of yours and she basically says ''I'm lesbian'' and content ends :D
Icstor got reported on Patreon for forced / blackmail content and he needed to remove it. It makes sense that he kept Sidra open so you can go to her house to get the secret cards. It would be weird if MC goes in Neighbors House without interactions with the Neighbors.

Propably the intended Content would be restored in the Patch Onyx mentioned or with the upcoming DLC.

yaofang1912

Jan 6, 2021
Did the weekend event with sara and the scene where she walks into a wall or a door at the school and now my objective is to talk to her in her bedroom in the morning but she's not there. Is there something i need to before that or do i have to start again?

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
Hello got un error message while loading the game after the third time.
I had started a new game as adviced.
Coulf you help with this isue?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpy", line 174, in <module>
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale
Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Bonus/22a.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpyc", line 174, in script
File "scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpyc", line 174, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1021, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpy", line 174, in <module>
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2338, in image_size
surf = im.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 663, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(f, filename)
File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 165, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Bonus/22a.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Milfy City 1.0b
Sat Sep 30 14:55:18 2023

Last edited:

Stealthgun

Feb 22, 2018
I just dont understand with the "extra" content we got how this could have taken him this long to create, I feel like alot of content has been cut and the ends now feel so rushed.

Cant wait to see the steam reviews for this game, they cannot be good for what ever price he is gonna ask.

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Judy and Sara was good, I like that story, but it is so sad they remove the neighbor, she was in my top 3. Maybe they did not have enough time(2 years) to write down the story... Probably they will bring back for 2026. And Bob said, will have Christmas edition, but did not tell for which Christmas will be 2023? 2024? etc.

Reactions: KFC12

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Milfy City with Koga's multi-mod and incest patch included to v1.0d.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -

Edit 01/10/23: Updated the links with a fix that allows skipping minigames. This is needed as the pool cleaning minigame does not work on Android
Updated my Android port to allow for skipping minigames

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes