Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Judy and Sara was good, I like that story, but it is so sad they remove the neighbor, she was in my top 3. Maybe they did not have enough time(2 years) to write down the story... Probably they will bring back for 2026. And Bob said, will have Christmas edition, but did not tell for which Christmas will be 2023? 2024? etc.

Reactions: KFC12

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Milfy City with Koga's multi-mod and incest patch included to v1.0d.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -

Edit 01/10/23: Updated the links with a fix that allows skipping minigames. This is needed as the pool cleaning minigame does not work on Android
Updated my Android port to allow for skipping minigames

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I don't understand. The incest patch is working but mc acting like he rent the house and he knew Caroline for "YEARS". Not "all his life" the previous Milfy City script wasn't like this

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
So... from prior versions, I seem to remember there being a bunch of content with the neighbors. I started a new game with the new version, and it seemed to lock me out of content with the neighbors pretty quickly. I'm almost done with a playthrough now; was there actually a way to get locked out from the neighbors' content early on that I missed?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
So... from prior versions, I seem to remember there being a bunch of content with the neighbors. I started a new game with the new version, and it seemed to lock me out of content with the neighbors pretty quickly. I'm almost done with a playthrough now; was there actually a way to get locked out from the neighbors' content early on that I missed?
Because it has been removed by the dev

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I don't understand. The incest patch is working but mc acting like he rent the house and he knew Caroline for "YEARS". Not "all his life" the previous Milfy City script wasn't like this
It's hard to find this things in the 970 scripts; it's like looking for a needle in a haystack!
Can you post a screenshot or at least the exact sentences?

Last edited:

MarcoTJ

May 8, 2021
For what do you want them, specially that old saves don't work in 10d
To not start the game from the begining and we dont want old save, we want a save 1.0D but at the end of ver. 0.71 because there is no new content before this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican
Sep 16, 2023
6 Secret Cards missing, can't find it. If someone know where they are, share it please.
Somebody already posted a guide for all the pictures. You miss the one in inventory (open it, and click it on lower border line), two in Violet's kitchen (one between her boobs and chin, other just behind her back), one in her living room, behind the beers on the stool.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes