Sep 19, 2023
Mod it my man.

Also question: Why does the game not have a completed badge yet? Is it still not complete? like forget DLC, at least one ending is accessible right?
You can tell, when the routes end and with the dialogue in the game for the characters, that there's more that needs to be added, otherwise they're all cliffhangers. So no, game isn't DONE done.

It might be a 1.0, but not a true 1.0 until the DLCs get released. Otherwise the endings are just...there.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Mod it my man.

Also question: Why does the game not have a completed badge yet? Is it still not complete? like forget DLC, at least one ending is accessible right?
Having an ending doesn't make it complete, really. "Complete" would be a release version. It's close, but not quite there yet. These releases are basically beta versions with their bugfixes.

Reactions: f23bw and DKft

MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
this game good but i hit him becouse new update have more problems and stop old update very nice work not any stoop and not any problems

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
celia's path makes no sense, she catch you trying to blackmail her, convince you to keep her secret
but mc still decide to pursue his first idea and celia has no idea who is blackmailing her ...:unsure:

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
celia's path makes no sense, she catch you trying to blackmail her, convince you to keep her secret
but mc still decide to pursue his first idea and celia has no idea who is blackmailing her ...:unsure:
It was role play . She knew she just pretended not to know.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
0.71b iirc was implemented a couple of years back and it stayed that way with icstor continuing to milk supporters with out providing any updates. A bunch of people reported him for it (rightfully so - false advertising and all that). So Patreon investigated Icstor, and the game, told him to make a whole laundry list of revisions. Ending up with the 1.0 "final" update. Which, ironically, has been updated a couple of times the past week. Hence the "b,c, and d" updates.

They are, funnily enough, going to be releasing a series of DLC to add certain things and, potentially, cut content back into the game - Make that what you will.

Though that is yet to be seen as Icstor is, seemingly, desperate to want to crack on with his next game. Which makes sense. He has incredible poor form on ending his games. Almost as if he gets bored of it and wants to move on.
I know it probably won't do any good to explain to you. But b,c and d were bug fixes they were no changes to the actual update.

Reactions: PenisBonusPaxInDomi

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I know it probably won't do any good to explain to you. But b,c and d were bug fixes they were no changes to the actual update.
By updated I, naturally, meant bug fixing as the content came with the 1.0 update. I thought that would have been obvious given the alphabetical usage in the current build, never-mind.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
By updated I, naturally, meant bug fixing as the content came with the 1.0 update. I thought that would have been obvious given the alphabetical usage in the current build, never-mind.
I meant no disrespect. I went by the context of your post sorry for my misunderstanding.

Reactions: Orgitas
Sep 16, 2023
Not just that, you cant report anybody for not providing the updates on Patreon. You are not buying content there, you are just subscribing to somebody. Some people here shared response by Patroen, it was quite polite, but answer was: "Maybe you should stop subscribing to that user". Than somebody from here reported ICSTOR for underage content(about Gremlin's look), rape and incest. Part about Gremlin being loli didn't pass, but they took notice of mentions of school, hence it was renamed college. Part about rape was about night visits, but ICSTOR and Onyxdime slightly reworked it, so it's still here, same goes with Celia's content. Part about incest was ignored.... :D
As collateral damage, content with Sidra and Isla was removed, also honking of drunk Caroline.

MrSuchka

Jan 7, 2020
Game Crashed when i visit Celi :

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'store_yvalue'

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Onyxdime Any plans for Violet now that she is single? at least have nome night or weekend fun with her.
Also i think it wouldn't be a issue for having woke up scenes at night with judy, celia and the aunt.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes