EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone have any idea what the gallery scene is on the bottom right of page 3? It's the only locked scene I have in my gallery.

John_Cenahh

May 14, 2023
It was role play . She knew she just pretended not to know.
it was not roleplay lol.. it was a lazy attempt to keep the blackmail content in game to continue to be allowed to have the game on patreon and milk people.... was not roleplay, just lazy as fuck writing and development.

Last edited:

John_Cenahh

May 14, 2023
Not just that, you cant report anybody for not providing the updates on Patreon. You are not buying content there, you are just subscribing to somebody. Some people here shared response by Patroen, it was quite polite, but answer was: "Maybe you should stop subscribing to that user". Than somebody from here reported ICSTOR for underage content(about Gremlin's look), rape and incest. Part about Gremlin being loli didn't pass, but they took notice of mentions of school, hence it was renamed college. Part about rape was about night visits, but ICSTOR and Onyxdime slightly reworked it, so it's still here, same goes with Celia's content. Part about incest was ignored.... :D
As collateral damage, content with Sidra and Isla was removed, also honking of drunk Caroline.
you're welcome

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Just wait a fucking minute... I'm replaying this game (after quite a while) and I've made it to the first weekend event with Mom and now I can hardly stop laughing. WTF! The Mom sucks the MC's cock, she makes him finish and he tells her that he needs TWO HOURS to recover? WHAT? An 18-year-old "almost" virgin and it takes two hours to recover? That's hilarious! Was ICSTOR never 18 years old? Ten minutes... that's what a young man needs to recover! (And in some cases, less than that!) C'mon!!

• Haha
Reactions: Buddy11

John_Cenahh

May 14, 2023
Just wait a fucking minute... I'm replaying this game (after quite a while) and I've made it to the first weekend event with Mom and now I can hardly stop laughing. WTF! The Mom sucks the MC's cock, she makes him finish and he tells her that he needs TWO HOURS to recover? WHAT? An 18-year-old "almost" virgin and it takes two hours to recover? That's hilarious! Was ICSTOR never 18 years old? Ten minutes... that's what a young man needs to recover! (And in some cases, less than that!) C'mon!!
been with alot of young men have you?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes