Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Just wait a fucking minute... I'm replaying this game (after quite a while) and I've made it to the first weekend event with Mom and now I can hardly stop laughing. WTF! The Mom sucks the MC's cock, she makes him finish and he tells her that he needs TWO HOURS to recover? WHAT? An 18-year-old "almost" virgin and it takes two hours to recover? That's hilarious! Was ICSTOR never 18 years old? Ten minutes... that's what a young man needs to recover! (And in some cases, less than that!) C'mon!!

• Haha
Reactions: Buddy11

John_Cenahh

May 14, 2023
Just wait a fucking minute... I'm replaying this game (after quite a while) and I've made it to the first weekend event with Mom and now I can hardly stop laughing. WTF! The Mom sucks the MC's cock, she makes him finish and he tells her that he needs TWO HOURS to recover? WHAT? An 18-year-old "almost" virgin and it takes two hours to recover? That's hilarious! Was ICSTOR never 18 years old? Ten minutes... that's what a young man needs to recover! (And in some cases, less than that!) C'mon!!
been with alot of young men have you?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
how do you sneak past the guards in the warehouse keep spotting me no matter what i do
Wait it cursor is middle (the blue region) and when guards not looking at you. Then click on one of the errors on screen. For first obstacle click on left arrow. Then all others are single arrow.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes