IaaTSwltTD99

May 30, 2022
Completed is a strong word. Let say it is something, but not complete, or maybe it is made to imagination what could happen style.
But in changelog, every character had a coclusion scene right?? Surely that must mean it is completed.....(I don't mind more content though..I am just being curious and argumentative)

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
Sep 19, 2023
As far as I could tell, every character's route is done (maybe with the exception of Macy). Now, we're just waiting for the pregnancy & harem stuff, so dig in and get comfortable. Probably going to be a while

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone tell how many girls could be added in the hint list... There are many question marks...

Celia, Linda, Caroline & Sara from the start...
Then I found Sidra, Liza, Lily & Judy...

I also see Macy, Zuri and Juliet but the are not added yet(will they be added or not).

Is that all or there are more...???

Last edited:

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
Hey, can anyone remind me of how to start the Sidra quest she has moved in but no daughter and i have the binoculars but it does not let me peek on the neighbours, the game used to is this not implemented yet.

Cheers

Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
You have to go to her house in the morning but there are only 3 conversations, no action and the girl (Isla) is no longer in the game now, the binoculars no longer work.

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
hahahaha btw I forget to add how bad they fk up the writing script about visiting women though the night. He is speaking with them to pretend to sleep and in the end he is avoid to not see him... Trying hard... Did they change it because the Steam rules? You cannot upload a game with rape or abuse ?

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
So originally the 1.0 to 1.0b the game was pretty much the same. I take after 1.0c the game has changed to the more acceptable Patreon and Steam friendlier versions. would this be a fair assessment? So The Official Release will be the more Vanilla game, does anyone think there will be a way to modify back to it's original content? Also Is there a way to not have lard ass Bob in the game or not watching as Cuck?

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
Hello got un error message while loading the game after the third time.
I had started a new game as adviced.
Coulf you help with this isue?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpy", line 174, in <module>
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale
Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Bonus/22a.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpyc", line 174, in script
File "scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpyc", line 174, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1021, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpy", line 174, in <module>
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2338, in image_size
surf = im.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 663, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(f, filename)
File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 165, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Bonus/22a.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Milfy City 1.0b
Sat Sep 30 14:55:18 2023
hello could someone help with this?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
So originally the 1.0 to 1.0b the game was pretty much the same. I take after 1.0c the game has changed to the more acceptable Patreon and Steam friendlier versions. would this be a fair assessment? So The Official Release will be the more Vanilla game, does anyone think there will be a way to modify back to it's original content? Also Is there a way to not have lard ass Bob in the game or not watching as Cuck?
0.71b iirc was implemented a couple of years back and it stayed that way with icstor continuing to milk supporters with out providing any updates. A bunch of people reported him for it (rightfully so - false advertising and all that). So Patreon investigated Icstor, and the game, told him to make a whole laundry list of revisions. Ending up with the 1.0 "final" update. Which, ironically, has been updated a couple of times the past week. Hence the "b,c, and d" updates.

They are, funnily enough, going to be releasing a series of DLC to add certain things and, potentially, cut content back into the game - Make that what you will.

Though that is yet to be seen as Icstor is, seemingly, desperate to want to crack on with his next game. Which makes sense. He has incredible poor form on ending his games. Almost as if he gets bored of it and wants to move on.

Sep 16, 2023
So originally the 1.0 to 1.0b the game was pretty much the same. I take after 1.0c the game has changed to the more acceptable Patreon and Steam friendlier versions. would this be a fair assessment?
No, you didn't get it right. 1.0b, 1.0c, and 1.0d have absolutely the same content. It's just a fixing of bugs.
Removed content refers to content present in the game up to 0.71c. Also, I don't think Steam objects incest, not sure about rape. All the changes were by Patreon's demand.

Game contained reference about school, there was full fledged blackmail and bdsm with Celia, well it's still there, but at least story is tweaked a bit. There was also story about neigbhour forcing her straight daughter in lesbian incest sex.

So The Official Release will be the more Vanilla game, does anyone think there will be a way to modify back to it's original content?
Except neighbours, and one scene with drunk Caroline, it's restored in the game. (thinly veiled, but enough for Patreon admins, I guess).

hello could someone help with this?
How about updating your game?

Last edited:

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
So a mom can have sex with her son, a brother can have sex with his sisters, a nephew can have sex with his aunt, but a mom forcing her daughter into incestuous sex is bad apparently. Not to mention the amount of sleep sex in the game

hashybrowny

Jun 19, 2020
So, is there a way to make 1000$ easy ? It's a bother to grind it TWO TIMES to complete the game...
Mod it my man.

Also question: Why does the game not have a completed badge yet? Is it still not complete? like forget DLC, at least one ending is accessible right?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes