Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Me too, version 1.0d crashes, so I went back to version 1.0c

I'm stuck with Linda level 2. On the help, it says to go see her in the morning in her room and talk to her about Bob, but there is no one in the room. Anyone have an idea to continue?

Oct 6, 2019
I haven't seen this game for so long that I forgot how much better the scenes are compared to any other game here. I hope this keeps getting updated now and ICSTOR can go back to making more games.

Oct 6, 2019
how do you sneak past the guards in the warehouse keep spotting me no matter what i do
You make a move when they're not looking away. When you find you're getting caught no matter what you do, there's another object you can try hiding in. For example at some point there are barrels you can hide behind but some guy always comes from the back. In this case you have to hide somewhere in the gap on the right of those barrels.

Huntersu

Jun 29, 2019
why i can run game (1.0d)? how to solve problem ?

display error :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file F:\Download\Game\MilfyCity-1.0d-pc/renpy/common/00db.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file F:\Download\Game\MilfyCity-1.0d-pc/renpy/common/00db.rpyc.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Sun Oct 1 21:58:00 2023

Cbodom

Jul 18, 2018
any how to fix this? cant continue Linda and sara
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\cbodo\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Sun Oct  1 15:00:31 2023

Reactions: Biltu malakar

superber

May 29, 2021
This is a spit in the direction of the fans, it's a pity for those who were waiting for the final version of the game, I was among the fans and treated version 0.71b perfectly, a lot was not completed, but the game looked promising, the visual was pleasing, news about the development of the game periodically appeared on the ICSTOR website. And so for several years the developer has been pumping out money without releasing anything, please note for SEVERAL YEARS, and here is version 1.0, in which there are no completed lines, promised endings, part of the existing content has been removed, instead of all this we have a release on STEAM, several paywalls and a stump of the game. Please note that the author does not like criticism and believes that he is doing everything right, but it seems to me that it is disgusting when a person who stole so much money does not finish the product, but continues to deceive people without fulfilling promises, but releasing collabs with other games, several parallel projects, etc. It's not 1.0 it's a scam

Last edited:

superber

May 29, 2021
It seems to me that after buying the game on STEAM, ICSTOR himself should come to the buyer and make a night horny call

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes