joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
What is the difference between and patch?
The LEWDPATCHER is just a fake, it install a file that can be empty to activate the i-patch made by ICSTOR.
My i-patch FIX, correct most of the errors still present in the i-patch part of Milfy City from ICTSOR.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
The new one is *actually* fan-made and pretty cringe. I'd say wait until the Steam release to get dialogue crafted for incest, instead of a weird "mommy and daddy" script.
You won't get better on STEAM, since it's the same one you have here...
And the new has been made by me and it's just a fix of what ICSTOR have missed and he does much better than mommy and daddy

Last edited:

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
so the new renpy how it handles save files (not letting us use others) is that optional for creators or standard. Its fairly freaking annoying and wondering if its on the Dev or hard coded in renpy thanks!

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
so the new renpy how it handles save files (not letting us use others) is that optional for creators or standard. Its fairly freaking annoying and wondering if its on the Dev or hard coded in renpy thanks!
It's a dev choice/constraint

TBM92

Feb 17, 2019
Anybody else getting a bug where at night you can't skip the day ahead in bed? It happens it seems at the second time you peek on Linda in her room.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes