hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
"This" is what we get after 2 years? roflmao. Also, it's funny because the title screen was literally teasing a harem ending for as long as the game existed. And now there is not only no harem ending but each family member is completely oblivious to the fact that MC fucks them all. So much wasted potential, it's unreal to me how dev lost his inspiration for this game. This game should have remained where it was in the past two years: in Nirvana.

Sep 16, 2023
I wish instead of deleting good content from the game DEV deleted Bob scenes and instead not add more... Like seriously I see no appeal of seeing Bob f*cking LI and LI just sleeping or reading book there...
Bob needs to fuck Linda, and make her pregnant with boy again. And hope that son wont look like sissy, and be head shorter from his mother and big sister after 20th birthday. Even better, ICSTOR needs to remake game with Bob as MC.

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
So the new deal Celia is a willing participant in the MC's fantasies and no blackmail. Got it. Going to figure out the Judy angle.

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
So is this game not officially released yet?
View attachment 2975772
Does the $10 Patreon post say this game is still in a beta stage? Are we waiting for an "official release" on Steam or something?
Not sure about what Onyxdime said but Celia's always been in the game. Since the release of Beta 1.0b and i didn't Mod it or anything besides the gallery unlock. after I played through it, and 1.0c came out I then Modded it and the Celia content

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
Looks like I got my first Error restarting an new game When Auntie shows up.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'my sister_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/home/kitchen/morning/scenes/ml_kitchen_morning_scene4_v1.rpyc", line 75, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Milfy City 1.0d
Mon Oct 2 17:34:51 2023
```

Can Anyone help with this?

Jun 8, 2019
Looks like I got my first Error restarting an new game When Auntie shows up.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/home/kitchen/morning/scenes/ml_kitchen_morning_scene4_v1.rpyc", line 75, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Milfy City 1.0d
Mon Oct 2 17:34:51 2023
```

Can Anyone help with this?
just "ignore" it mate

Last edited:

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
I said this years ago and I will say it again. The only sane girl that I have seen within this game that I would choose to be with (assuming they were all real and available) would be Caroline. Second and third would be Yasmin and Liza. Everyone else has too many screws loose.
I don't know, if we analyze it well each girl seems to have some complex, but by the way of exposure they are only presented superficially and used as an excuse to justify a relationship with the protagonist; In the case of Caroline we can notice that she seems to have a tendency to date abusive or narcissistic subjects and those bad experiences are what justifies that the simplest relationship in her view is to date the protagonist, a character she considers unconditional, physically weaker and whom she could manipulate to a certain degree to get what she wants without losing control of the relationship.

P.D: Most of the characters in this game have pretty good foundations to have a more complex story, but they are wasted by the decision to have a single line of action.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes